Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: What do I do?

Default What do I do?

I'm genuinely at a loss here, not even sure why I'm posting it here.

But anyway, my girlfriend dumped me last week. I was a bit miffed as they say but after a few days I decided it was actually best with various things going on in my life.

Tonight she is on the phone every five minutes utterly hysterical saying shes made a mistake and she wants to get back together,
    I have gone past that now, I dont. But believe me when I say she is hysterical, I am actually concerned about her mental state but dont want to go over there because I think it will make the whole thing more complicated.

But then I do want to. How can I do it without making things worse when I walk away again.

I really dont know what to do. Never dealt with anyone so hysterical before.

Any advice on how to handle it welcome.

EDIT - I realise this might look like I'm making myself out to be some sort of God that "de wimmin" get hysterical about but thats not what I'm doing. In fact as I type I'm wondering why I put it up at all but still it might help.
    Last edited by willyup; 11-02-11 at 22:10.

Quote Originally Posted by willyup View Post

But anyway, my girlfriend dumped me last week. I was a bit miffed as they say but after a few days I decided it was actually best with various things going on in my life.

Tonight she is on the phone every five minutes utterly hysterical saying shes made a mistake and she wants to get back together,
    I have gone past that now, I dont. But believe me when I say she is hysterical, I am actually concerned about her mental state but dont want to go over there because I think it will make the whole thing more complicated.

But then I do want to. How can I do it without making things worse when I walk away again.

do you know her close friends/family???? if you are sure you are broke up for good call them and get them to visit her mate.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

hornylimerick (11-02-11), kelso (11-02-11), mature abby (11-02-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by willyup View Post

Tell her to fuck off.
    It's for her own good.

If you can handle it, go over and get one last ride, and then tell her to fuck off.

Do it by text, she'll find it easier to move on.

All good advice

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OnlyMe For This Useful Post:

BootSlick55 (12-02-11), Experienced Punter esq (12-02-11)

I think the fact u state ur over it already shows that she is not the one for you. Feeling guilty for the way she is isnt a reason to get back together. As Benny said, if you know a friend of family member of hers, speak to them about ur concern for her.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to vampirejackie For This Useful Post:

mature abby (11-02-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Don't panic and try and stay calm yourself , as I don't know the type of relationship you had all I can't say trust yourself , .: doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

9. The Following User Says Thank You to dr love For This Useful Post:

mature abby (11-02-11)

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyMe View Post
    Tell her to fuck off.
    It's for her own good.

If you can handle it, go over and get one last ride, and then tell her to fuck off.

Do it by text, she'll find it easier to move on.

All good advice
    not great help mate....what if the poor girl is messed up and might be on the brink? she may need help.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    not great help mate....what if the poor girl is messed up and might be on the brink? she may need help.
    Rubbish, she's riding him, and not in a good way.
    They are all the same.

I've seen it all before, they're all still alive. I think.
    Last edited by OnlyMe; 11-02-11 at 22:14.

Family all live abroad and cant an answer from any of her friends.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyMe View Post
    Shite, she's riding him, and not in a good way.
    They are all the same.
    Please refrain foul language onlyme thanks .: doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    Please refrain foul language onlyme thanks .: doc
    Jees, even Nicole doesn't give out to me.
    Well not anymore.
    Last edited by OnlyMe; 11-02-11 at 22:16.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast