Thread: ladies nite out

Reviews

Thumbs up ladies nite out

two women friends had gone out for a girls night out.and had been decidedly over-enthusiastic on the cocktails.incredibiy drunk and walking home they suddenly realized they both had to pee.they were very near a graveyard and one of them suggested they do their business behind a headstone.or something. the first woman had nothing to wipe with so she took off her panties.used them and threw them away.her friend however was wearing an expensive underwear set and didn't want to ruin hers.but was lucky enough to salvage a large ribbon from a wreath that was on a grave and proceeded to wipe herself with it.after finishing they made their way home.the next day the first womans husband phoned the other husband and said "these damn girls nites out have to stop.my wife came home lastnite without her panties."thats nothing".said the other.mine came back with a sympanthy card stuck between the cheeks of her arse that said.from all of us at the fire station.we will never forget you!

Reviews

Wink

haha! very good!

i remember having sex on a graveyard when i was a young fella, i was walking this girl home and we said we cut across the graveyard as it was quicker, i said ok as we both got over the fence into the grave yard she said here you will need this, and she passed me a condom, who was i to disagree, and gladly obliged

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by he who dares wins View Post
    haha! very good!

i remember having sex on a graveyard when i was a young fella, i was walking this girl home and we said we cut across the graveyard as it was quicker, i said ok as we both got over the fence into the grave yard she said here you will need this, and she passed me a condom, who was i to disagree, and gladly obliged
    good stuff i use to always have sex in graveyards my self my girlfriend then was starting to think i was in to necrophiliac she dumped me

Reviews

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    good stuff i use to always have sex in graveyards my self my girlfriend then was starting to think i was in to necrophiliac she dumped me
    pmsl

Reviews

two women friends had gone out for a girls night out.and had been decidedly over-enthusiastic on the cocktails.incredibiy drunk and walking home they suddenly realized they both had to pee.they were very near a graveyard and one of them suggested they do their business behind a headstone.or something. the first woman had nothing to wipe with so she took off her panties.used them and threw them away.her friend however was wearing an expensive underwear set and didn't want to ruin hers.but was lucky enough to salvage a large ribbon from a wreath that was on a grave and proceeded to wipe herself with it.after finishing they made their way home.the next day the first womans husband phoned the other husband and said "these damn girls nites out have to stop.my wife came home lastnite without her panties."thats nothing".said the other.mine came back with a sympanthy card stuck between the cheeks of her arse that said.from all of us at the fire station.we will never forget you!
    ha ha fa*kin funny sh*t that is
    ha keep them coming man

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by superman 5 View Post
    ha ha fa*kin funny sh*t that is
    ha keep them coming man
    you bet man but i am getting drunk at the moment man you know the storycheers love your posts

Reviews

When I was a gasson, I rode this young one in what we thought was a disused cemetery. The only thing, this was in the middle of the day and two gravediggers were watching us.

Reviews

they were probably necrophiliacs thinking hey that guys got a fresh one

Reviews

they were probably necrophiliacs thinking hey that guys got a fresh one
    They probably thought I was some sick fuck alright......

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Fran Tick View Post
    They probably thought I was some sick fuck alright......
    fuck them i often shagged in graveyards i wouldn't have the balls to do it now but i once went to a bed and breakfast in dublin and me and my girl that i was meeting at the time were having sex i noticed some one saw us from the far building oh the orgasim was amazing i nearly blew the condom of my willie