Thread: scam in longford.

Default scam in longford.

Siobhan in longford is a pure scam. I phoned her last week to make app and was directed to a nice app. Was met by a min 50yr old in dark glasses who told me to strip. I thought she was a receptionist......In she comes fully clothed,gave me a shit massage,2min covered oral then began to give hand relief, when i mentioned sex i was met with an abrupt.I DONT DO SEX....So i shot my load and left. 120e well wasted.

Quote Originally Posted by stevo View Post
    Siobhan in longford is a pure scam. I phoned her last week to make app and was directed to a nice app. Was met by a min 50yr old in dark glasses who told me to strip. I thought she was a receptionist......In she comes fully clothed,gave me a shit massage,2min covered oral then began to give hand relief, when i mentioned sex i was met with an abrupt.I DONT DO SEX....So i shot my load and left. 120e well wasted.
    Stevo is talking rubbish. I met Siobhan in longford and she was a treat. She was wearing sexy gear. Her age is approx 40.She gave me an excellent blowjob followed by sex.She was chatty and made me feel at ease. Will definitly be back to see her again. I feel it must be an agency writing that that have girls in the region and wants Siobhan and others to leave the area

Blog Entries

I don'toknow which of you is teling the TRUTH, but it is utterly disgusting and filty how IRISH PIMPS carry on about money. I've never witness such degenerecy when it comes to money-you'v e turned me off of money. I thank GoD that I never became as filty and disqusting as most of the people I've met here

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    I don'toknow which of you is teling the TRUTH, but it is utterly disgusting and filty how IRISH PIMPS carry on about money. I've never witness such degenerecy when it comes to money-you'v e turned me off of money. I thank GoD that I never became as filty and disqusting as most of the people I've met here
    Well if you look at some of the girls i have reviewed i think you will see i am not a pimp,just a std punter . MY reviews include lynne and i think you know she is totally independent. I AM JUST A SIMPLE PUNTER TELLING IT AS I SEE IT

Talking what a fucking liberty!

Quote Originally Posted by ballina boy View Post
    Well if you look at some of the girls i have reviewed i think you will see i am not a pimp,just a std punter . MY reviews include lynne and i think you know she is totally independent. I AM JUST A SIMPLE PUNTER TELLING IT AS I SEE IT
    another beast in longford, i will hang that siobhan up by the goolies when i get her. Who said pimps dont punt?

REMEMBER: it takes one to know one
    Last edited by big fat oopsies; 01-06-09 at 19:02. Reason: trolling

6. Default

Melinda currently in Mullingar fits the OP's description and is nothing like her profile description.
    Dark glasses, 50ish, 2 min dire massage, i had to ask her to remove her coat half way through as she wasn't planning on doing it herself.