Thread: Charlotte - Is she still around........

Default Charlotte - Is she still around........

Hi all,

For the last couple of weeks I have been trying to contact Charlotte (never left a message though) all the time I have been unsucessful in getting her.

I know she has had a mixed bag of reviews i.e. older than states and pics taken a few yrs ago etc however I am a sucker for the english accent.....

If anyone has been with her recently let me know as I must be doing something wrong.....and yes my number is showing.

Was also going to make an appointment with Abbey but as yet she is a bit of an unknown....

Any recommendation please send them my way

Rgds,

Rubberman

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by rubber94 View Post
    I know she has had a mixed bag of reviews i.e. older than states and pics taken a few yrs ago etc however I am a sucker for the english accent.....
    She never claimed to be younger though and her pics are exactly like her. If think guys are just trying to throw in a plausible complaint for something else they are not happy with.
    Have you written your reviews?

i've seen her twice.
    she tends to go on holiday quite a bit. so that is probably it. she'll be back though.
    i genuinely don't believe she's 34. i'd say she's around 42-43. still very hot though. if you have the fantasy of doing it with a slightly more mature lady, you'll be quite happy with her.
    yes the pictures are definetely real, but in real life she definetely looks older. she doesn't have the skin of a 34 year old.
    but still i don't mean to put you off. she's a lovely chatty lady and very pretty and her service is great. keep trying every now and then. she'll be worth the wait.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mailman View Post
    She never claimed to be younger though and her pics are exactly like her. If think guys are just trying to throw in a plausible complaint for something else they are not happy with.
    Hi mailman: she claims to be in her 30's, which she isn't. I agree, her pics are accurate, if slightly flattering, she is a lot flabbier up close.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by punterminator View Post
    Hi mailman: she claims to be in her 30's, which she isn't. I agree, her pics are accurate, if slightly flattering, she is a lot flabbier up close.
    Jesus bit picky arent you? and I suppose us punters are all "well built" and not FAT
    Give the girls a break eh? What they have to pretend to find sexy would make us sick!

Folks,

Thanks for the replies while I mention reviews i.e. age and looks my main question was is Charlotte still around cos I have not been able to make contact.

Under no circumstances was my thread meant to take anything away from Charlotte.

Cheers,

Rubberman

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by roryman View Post
    Jesus bit picky arent you? and I suppose us punters are all "well built" and not FAT
    Give the girls a break eh? What they have to pretend to find sexy would make us sick!
    You're kind of missing the point here Rory. I don't advertise myself or charge others to spend time with me. When I am paying money for something I expect it to be as advertised.

Now, climb back into your hole like a good little boy...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by punterminator View Post
    You're kind of missing the point here Rory. I don't advertise myself or charge others to spend time with me. When I am paying money for something I expect it to be as advertised.

Now, climb back into your hole like a good little boy...
    Yeah, I bet you are a regular Victor Meldrew, I bet you even turn up with a tape measure and weighing scales. Go and give out some parking tickets or something, good grief!