Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Night of justice for red 96

Reviews

Default Night of justice for red 96

Proud to be a Liverpool fan after that result and that for 96 Liverpool fans who never made it home that unfaithful day at Hillsborough..What you Liverpool fans thinks and neutral a like ?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mr Sweet Guy For This Useful Post:

Best Before (15-04-16), redforever (15-04-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Sweet Guy View Post
    Proud to be a Liverpool fan after that result and that for 96 Liverpool fans who never made it home that unfaithful day at Hillsborough..What you Liverpool fans thinks and neutral a like ?
    None of you ever mention any of the Hysel fans,,, it,s like they never existed
    Last edited by willie wacker; 14-04-16 at 22:22.

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

Clueless (14-04-16), joggon (15-04-16), Mr Sweet Guy (14-04-16)

Reviews

Honestly I think that ye are getting carried away as it is a competition that has no real interest for Big clubs or for spectators alike.
    Ok it was a good win but apart from Liverpool fans nobody really cares who wins that competition. Sorry if I burst your bubble.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to blue rebel For This Useful Post:

bollocks (15-04-16)

7. Default

Cringe.
    What about Heysel ?

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tonymac For This Useful Post:

joggon (15-04-16), Mr Sweet Guy (14-04-16), willie wacker (14-04-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    I am sorry I need to brush up on my Liverpool history abit as it was before my time but apologies for not including them in my message willie wacker

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Sweet Guy For This Useful Post:

willie wacker (14-04-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by tonymac View Post
    Cringe.
    What about Heysel ?
    That was when they were playing in a real European competition and were a serious team.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by blue rebel View Post
    Honestly I think that ye are getting carried away as it is a competition that has no real interest for Big clubs or for spectators alike.
    Ok it was a good win but apart from Liverpool fans nobody really cares who wins that competition. Sorry if I burst your bubble.
    Well it has you talking about it . . Obviously you were interested

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to redforever For This Useful Post:

Mr Sweet Guy (15-04-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    Next you'll be calling us murderers

Come on give us an auld verse of it there willie

15. The Following User Says Thank You to redforever For This Useful Post:

Mr Sweet Guy (15-04-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    well seeing as the winners of this years europa league get to play in next years champions league, i think it is an important competition.
    The real football competition was on tues and weds night Champions League, Nobody has any interest in thurs night European football as
    it is a micky mouse competition as you could see when spurs put out a reserve team when they played Dortmund, and anyone who says different
    is living in fantasy land. The right way to qualify for champions league is to win or finish top 4 in premiership not by playing in a secondary competition
    where clubs are giving a run out to fringe players. I am not knocking Liverpool as I would be of the same opinion if it were any other club supporter getting
    carried away winning a match in a secondary completion as I said previously.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by blue rebel View Post
    The real football competition was on tues and weds night Champions League, Nobody has any interest in thurs night European football as
    it is a micky mouse competition as you could see when spurs put out a reserve team when they played Dortmund, and anyone who says different
    is living in fantasy land. The right way to qualify for champions league is to win or finish top 4 in premiership not by playing in a secondary competition
    where clubs are giving a run out to fringe players. I am not knocking Liverpool as I would be of the same opinion if it were any other club supporter getting
    carried away winning a match in a secondary completion as I said previously.
    And .. . Your still talking about it

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to redforever For This Useful Post:

Mr Sweet Guy (15-04-16)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast