Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This place

Reviews

Default This place

I went to see the Doctor today as I've been feeling down, he asked me do I have any addictions he is not aware of I reluctantly told him I was addicted to E-I Website, he replied that he has a few patients each month call to his surgery looking for help after spending a month on this website severely depressed/traumatized one fella wanted to end it all after a week posting here Cheer up everyone
    he told me to stay away from this website as your health will deteriorate further if i remain here Goodbye All........

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    I went to see the Doctor today as I've been feeling down, he asked me do I have any addictions he is not aware of I reluctantly told him I was addicted to E-I Website, he replied that he has a few patients each month call to his surgery looking for help after spending a month on this website severely depressed/traumatized one fella wanted to end it all after a week posting here Cheer up everyone
    he told me to stay away from this website as your health will deteriorate further if i remain here Goodbye All........
    A heart felt good bye my friend

Default You are going?

Now that I just got back?

I do hope youll keep in touch with me. I have MSN and Messanger if you fancy chatting that way.

4. Default

Get back here big boy... You cant leave... if you do you will not be able to see my new pusst piercings......guess which one i got.

Reviews

I CAN'T TAKE IT HERE ANYMORE MY LAST LOGOUT cheerio
    i will miss u all.....

Reviews

I CAN'T TAKE IT HERE ANYMORE MY LAST LOGOUT cheerio
    i will miss u all.....
    Before you go... YouTube - so long, farewell, the sound of music

he's already outlasted any of westies farewells

Reviews

I hope that you have not developed a condition called westside syndrome. This a very rare disorder, which forces you to repeatadly quit from the website, for approxamatly 5 mins before coming back. this syndrome will affect the patient almost on a daily basis but if you are lucky it may only surface from time to time.. the worst documented case of this disorder, was discovered in a man from cork and hense the name... there is only one cure for this illness and that is growing up and seeing things for what they realy are...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
    I hope that you have not developed a condition called westside syndrome. This a very rare disorder, which forces you to repeatadly quit from the website, for approxamatly 5 mins before coming back. this syndrome will affect the patient almost on a daily basis but if you are lucky it may only surface from time to time.. the worst documented case of this disorder, was discovered in a man from cork and hense the name... there is only one cure for this illness and that is growing up and seeing things for what they realy are...
    Yes you've got it exactly right there Eps. the doc told me I have only Type 2 of this syndrome so it took me 12hrs to come back Anyway I'm back I hope to avoid the full blow syndrome......

Reviews

Yes you've got it exactly right there Eps. the doc told me I have only Type 2 of this syndrome so it took me 12hrs to come back Anyway I'm back I hope to avoid the full blow syndrome......

Welcome back Ex-P. i'm glad to hear its not too serious.
    A few tips to help you keep it under control...
    Keep you toys safely inside the pram...
    Avoid spitting out your dummy.
    Avoid feeling sorry for yourself.
    Do not try and get the sympathy vote by acting like a victim.
    If you try to avoid all of the above you should be able to live a full and healty life, without further episodes....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast