Thread: Don't y'fucking hate it....

Reviews

Default Don't y'fucking hate it....

Don't y'fucking hate it when your city is teeming with ladies that you've made a million mental notes to make appts with the next time they're there...
    And yet... and yet - I don't have a single solitary second to myself over the next week in which to do anything about it.

Literally, every waking hour has been monopolised by work, more work, chores, commitments, gigging and good deeds (because I DO do a lot of good work for charity...)

Which means that even though I've got surplus punting-money in my pocket, I don't have time to make use of it.

A hateful situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindictus View Post
    Don't y'fucking hate it when your city is teeming with ladies that you've made a million mental notes to make appts with the next time they're there...
    And yet... and yet - I don't have a single solitary second to myself over the next week in which to do anything about it.

Literally, every waking hour has been monopolised by work, more work, chores, commitments, gigging and good deeds (because I DO do a lot of good work for charity...)

Which means that even though I've got surplus punting-money in my pocket, I don't have time to make use of it.

A hateful situation.
    Welcome Bono ;-)
    CBG

I've spent my entire life doing nothing but collecting comic books... and now there's only time to say... LIFE WELL SPENT!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to comicbookguy For This Useful Post:

hd7055 (25-06-11), Morpheus (25-06-11)