Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Late Night News with LDM

Reviews

Default Late Night News with LDM

Due to a lack of interest in the Midnight News, Ruby and myself have decided to change the schedule to pre-midnight in the hopes that it can attract more attention. I would also like to make a public apology to Ruby, whose name I spelled incorrectly in the previous Midnight News. The headlines tonight: Queen Lizzie arrives on Irish soil; first habitable planet discoved; and finally, Wonder Woman TV remake shelved.

First off, Queen Lizzie first British monarch to arrive on Irish soil since independence. Emm... Well there's not much to say about this honestly. She comes in plane, plane lands, she's here for four days, she visits places, meets people, yada yada yada. She was dressed in a green-ish dress after departing the plane... (Ruby help me out here I'm struggling). Oh ya, some twats pissed off cos about whole visit and protests as Lizzie took part in a wreath-laying ceremony at the Garden of Remembrance to honour those who died for our independence.

Moving on, scientists have discovered the first planet outside our solar system which could possibly be hospitable to human life. The planet, called Gliese 581d, is 20 light years away. Rainfall and watery oceans are possible on this planet. However, dwelling here would not be too comfortable as the atmosphere is carbon dioxide rich and gravity is twice what it is on Earth. This exoplanet has a mass of at least 5.6 times that of Earth. Gliese 581d is classified as a ‘super-Earth’. Ok... *reads on through*. Ok this is boring me now. Next!

A new TV show about Wonder Woman... Oh to hell with it I can't be arsed reporting this. All you need to know is that it's scrapped. Good thing too, cos apparently this Wonder Woman was wearing fully long pants! Which was just a disaster waiting to happen so all is well. Anyone wanting further information regarding this u-turn, please click on the following link: http://uk.tv.yahoo.com/blog/article/...-scrapped.html

In more local news, Ruby has been pissed off with me for spelling her name wrong last night (3 times) so that is why she's been rather quiet. Even pictures of naked ladies hasn't helped her.

This has been LDM, with Ruby, reporting for E-I news at 23:30. Good night.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

dr love (17-05-11), Rayden (17-05-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

You and ruby have a good old fashion spanking , orders from on high LDM .
    Keep up the good work , was told to say that as well.
    EI forum out
    doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    You and ruby have a good old fashion spanking , orders from on high LDM .
    Keep up the good work , was told to say that as well.
    EI forum out
    doc
    Thanks doc (I think ). Just doing my job. Speaking of which, I didn't get paid today! I know Ruby and I kinda changed the time slot without authorisation, but we did it to attract a greater fan base. Surely that warrants a pay rise?

Btw I just tried spanking her there. Now I've got black eye

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    Thanks doc (I think ). Just doing my job. Speaking of which, I didn't get paid today! I know Ruby and I kinda changed the time slot without authorisation, but we did it to attract a greater fan base. Surely that warrants a pay rise?

Btw I just tried spanking her there. Now I've got black eye
    Payment will be processed in due course LDM .
    The spanking suggestion was my idea , a form of foreplay for ruby which I hear she likes , next time put her across you knees as slapping the back of her head does not have the desired effect .
    doc

Reviews

20 lightyears? Fuck.....

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    20 lightyears? Fuck.....
    Beam me up scotty type speed to get to that place ray .: lol

Reviews

Payment will be processed in due course LDM .
    The spanking suggestion was my idea , a form of foreplay for ruby which I hear she likes , next time put her across you knees as slapping the back of her head does not have the desired effect .
    doc
    I was aiming for her arse but she caught me and... Well you can see my black eye Anyways, I noticed you just plain ignored my plea for a pay rise !!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I was aiming for her arse but she caught me and... Well you can see my black eye Anyways, I noticed you just plain ignored my plea for a pay rise !!
    It was your opening statement of lack of interest in EI news , went down like a lead balloon back at base here .
    Will work on said payrise for ya just don't make a bollix of shagging the directors daughter .:
    doc

Reviews

It was your opening statement of lack of interest in EI news , went down like a lead balloon back at base here .
    Will work on said payrise for ya just don't make a bollix of shagging the directors daughter .:
    doc
    You can't blame me for people not tuning in! That's why I changed the slot! I can't lose this job, how else am I supposed to fund all my appointments?

With the looks she's giving me now, I'd be lucky to get a smile from her never mind a full shag...

Blog Entries
    Reviews

You can't blame me for people not tuning in! That's why I changed the slot! I can't lose this job, how else am I supposed to fund all my appointments?

With the looks she's giving me now, I'd be lucky to get a smile from her never mind a full shag...
    Ah she's only playing hard to get , just think of the pay rise if it's of any comfort to you .
    We all at times have to crawl a little to achieve our goals.: lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast