Thread: Posts and Threads

Reviews

Default Posts and Threads

This is my personally held views when submitting posts and threads.

I am a great believer when submitting posts to any public forum that they are done in a considerate and measured way.
    We all have deeply help views and beliefs which is great, as it is these which define us as to who we are.

When I submit a thread or post, I do so because a poster has made me think of a subject in a certain way. I therefore post as regards to the subject matter rather than the person.
    We should never attack a person for their views but challenge them if they are contrary to our own.

I always try to remember that I am no longer in that school ground name calling, but in a forum where adults can discuss their views logically and calmly as all adults should.
    Discussion is good, but name calling is not!
    So I always think of the impact my post may have on others before I post, and I hope others do the same.

Here endeth my ramblings on this matter.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sam Spade For This Useful Post:

BIGTYM2010 (26-01-11), Experienced Punter esq (26-01-11), hd7055 (26-01-11), magicalman9357 (26-01-11), nick2010 (26-01-11), Rachel Divine (26-01-11), thehighwayman (26-01-11), vampirejackie (26-01-11), warmcome (26-01-11)

Reviews

As long as I can access numbers of tasty girls-

I don't overly enjoy the edgy forum.
    Last edited by warmcome; 26-01-11 at 09:38. Reason: ageist material deleted

4. The Following User Says Thank You to warmcome For This Useful Post:

Banjo (26-01-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Mark, this is nothing compared to some of the stuff that used to get posted when I first arrived on E-I shores.

The best thing to do is read it for what it is and move on, because it's not going to stop.

Bloody hell, t'internet.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Forrest For This Useful Post:

BIGTYM2010 (26-01-11), TheBestPoster (13-02-11), warmcome (26-01-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mark444 View Post

I am a great believer when submitting posts to any public forum that they are done in a considerate and measured way.
    We all have deeply help views and beliefs which is great, as it is these which define us as to who we are.

When I submit a thread or post, I do so because a poster has made me think of a subject in a certain way. I therefore post as regards to the subject matter rather than the person.
    We should never attack a person for their views but challenge them if they are contrary to our own.

I always try to remember that I am no longer in that school ground name calling, but in a forum where adults can discuss their views logically and calmly as all adults should.
    So I always think of the impact my post may have on others before I post, and I hope others do the same.

Good advice Mark
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

8. The Following User Says Thank You to thehighwayman For This Useful Post:

warmcome (26-01-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by warmcome View Post
    As long as I can access numbers of tasty girls-

I don't overly enjoy the edgy forum.
    Agreed. The forums are not the place to put too much of your attention I think. Some of the things that go on here are quiet sad to be frank. It seems the forums mean more to some posters than is healthy and sometimes I'm amazed by how much importance some people place in them, and how seriously they take it.

Any forum should be taken with a pinch of salt, it's not a real world after all so why try to make it so. The only other comment I'd make is that judging from some of the posts made here, there are some deriously f****d up people out there.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Banjo For This Useful Post:

warmcome (26-01-11)

Great Mark,

It's because you are a gentleman and I do agree with you.
    Everybody can still give your genuine opinion here without have to be rude
    Things was going to be much better and good fun to everybody.
    Sometimes is so much trouble here that I don't even feel like post.
    I do believe people must agree to disagree with respect.
    That's my opinion.
    Last edited by nick2010; 26-01-11 at 09:52.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nick2010 For This Useful Post:

hd7055 (26-01-11), hornylimerick (26-01-11), jimmydee (26-01-11), Rachel Divine (26-01-11), Sam Spade (26-01-11)

thats a very good post Mark & from a very good poster but unfortunately bad blood exists on this forum I hate it but sometimes u cant stand idly by and ignore the hypocrisy of some people here and how some people get favored over others I've started hundreds of threads some of which were totally turned into shit stirring off topic rants theres too many people backing each other up at every oppurtunity forming a group taking comfort in the fact that they will be agreed with no matter what they say then theres others who see EI as their life they know no better, I've been threatened to get off this website I'll say nomore....