Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your sexual fantasy?

Default What is your sexual fantasy?

What turns you on? What are you sexual desires and fantasies?
    They can range from getting banged down an alleyway by 6 fit bouncers to having a night of passion with an attractive married man in the Conrad Hilton.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Queenbee collection.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	100.7 KB 
ID:	23643  
    You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.
    Abraham Lincoln, (attributed)
    16th president of US (1809 - 1865)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by QueenBee View Post
    They can range from getting banged down an alleyway by 6 fit bouncers to having a night of passion with an attractive married man in the Conrad Hilton.
    Would you believe i actually dont have one? I suppose for me a nice woman will do.

Sincerely,
    Westside.

Reviews

my sexual fantasys have happend a lot of times with some of the ladies from this site......so i'm pretty happy.....can't wait till my next punt .....during the week hopefully.......

Always want to be with a TS for some reason but haven't yet had the balls to do so(pardon the pun!!!!)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

That is some parameters you have set QueenBee. I think you should have posted this in the Private section for the ladies only.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

Reviews

My fantasy is to shag one of those good looking 'traveller girls' with long wild hair, skimpy trashy clothes and huge boobs.
    like the way they dress at weddings... There's something wild and natural about them thats makes me horney...

Reviews

Couple of mates of mine copped off with with a pair of traveller girls and ended back up at the caravan.
    Then the traveller lads came home a few hrs later.
    Mates got out with their lives in their hands! (and their clothes!)

My fantasy would be to meet a very sexy older woman in a lift and the lift breaks down and we are stuck in there for a few hours. We start talking and she proceeds to unzip my pants and take me in her mouth. Then i pull her huge breasts out from under her shirt and go to work on them. Then i would slide her panties off and lick her juicy clit until she comes all over my face. Then i would get her to get on top of me and ride my well oiled pole. Seeing those bouncy boobies in all their glory is to much for me to take and she tells me to cum inside her. I let out a roar of xtacy blow a hot load inside her.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to the good guy For This Useful Post:

sexyfukka (19-12-12)

Reviews

I share a similar fantasy to the bearded brethren.................I want 72 virgins waiting on me hand and foot (and mouth) in paradise after I blow up the Patcave................and after I've deflowered the 72 of them, I want another 72.

11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    I share a similar fantasy to the bearded brethren.................I want 72 virgins waiting on me hand and foot (and mouth) in paradise after I blow up the Patcave................and after I've deflowered the 72 of them, I want another 72.
    .......well you can always dream

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast