PDA

View Full Version : Limerick Thai happy ending

Toesucker
21-08-12, 01:48
Has anyone recieved a wank from any of the Thai parlours in limerick? If so could you PM me which place? I've been to almost all of them but no happy ending was offered,and these ladies could tell its what i wanted because the head of my cock was peaking out over the towel i was so horny!

soidog
21-08-12, 07:37
what was their reaction when they could see it, did they just ignore it or cover it up with the towel or say something or just leave it exposed. did you try to ask them about removing the towel? most of these girls are only here because they married an irish fella so they don't want to do the seedy stuff because hubbie might find out. but having said that some of them wont care what hubbie thinks once they get the irish passport.

mike90
21-08-12, 08:00
There is a place close enough to the train station, on the road between train station and Taits clock, opposite the taxi depot that looks very seedy indeed, although I've never been there so I'm not sure....maybe you have tried it? Can't think of the name....I reckon if anywhere would give you a wank it would be in there!!
If you hear of anywhere please let me know :)

Toesucker
21-08-12, 11:55
They didnt react at all guys! Just acted like they didnt see my cock. And i've been to that place numerous times,i always get an older lady to massage me.she ignored it too. I've gone to another place close to there and same thing, although i told a girl there she had beautiful feet and loved her toenails, and t old her about having a foot fetish.she just giggledand kept wiggling her toes when i was looking down through the bed! Drove me crazy!

soidog
21-08-12, 13:14
Thai massage places have a bad image problem but it would seem as if a lot of them are actually legit in Limerick and Galway, it seems to be a different story in cork and Dublin, but also it is up to the individual girl as they are charging for a regular massage anyway so they don't have to do the extras to make money, it is at their discretion if they want to do it