PDA

View Full Version : Attn-----e-i Staff

Brown Sugar
04-05-08, 16:38
I have sent several emails, and texts for you to activate my profile

I arrived in Belfast this morning and my profile is still not up:confused:

This is not very professional as ei phone is OFF:mad: i was informed to remind you all a day in advance{ which i did}

Sugar

Patricia
04-05-08, 23:08
I have put your profile up and will ask Advertising why it wasn't up earlier. Sorry for the inconvienience.

annasavicha
05-05-08, 00:31
No offence,but none of profiles have been added today

Patricia
05-05-08, 10:41
No offence,but none of profiles have been added today

Thanks Anna. Most of our staff are off this weekend, due to it being a bank holiday weekend, but one member of advertising staff is working still to keep things ticking over. I've just spoken to our advertising manager briefly to express concern that things may not be getting done and she is going to go in now and check if there are any other profiles that should have gone up which haven't.

annasavicha
07-05-08, 20:13
Sorry Pat,it was not complaint even if it sounded like one.
Just to add,that E-I been always statisfying me,quick responses,quick updates,and staff is very forthcoming,andf at the end of the day everyone needs holidays.

Should give them sat,sun off. :) especially Sarah,she been always nice and kind,and girl that s on phone,if it s not Sarah.
Always nice and kind.

Thanks

Hot Lizzy
19-09-08, 17:15
I have sent several emails, and texts for you to activate my profile

I arrived in Belfast this morning and my profile is still not up:confused:

This is not very professional as ei phone is OFF:mad: i was informed to remind you all a day in advance{ which i did}

Sugar

Should of told them three days before - its called being organised and professional, oh well one out of two ain't bad - tee hee.......... hope belfast goes well for you coming out
there soon - its not a possible now guys its a definite....... too many calls for belfast from
you gorgeous men.

xxx Forgot - hope your tour of the whole emeral isle goes well for you, mind its getting busy here in London, well it is for some of us now that the kids have gone back to school.

Ciao

Hot Lizzy
19-09-08, 17:18
Thanks Anna. Most of our staff are off this weekend, due to it being a bank holiday weekend, but one member of advertising staff is working still to keep things ticking over. I've just spoken to our advertising manager briefly to express concern that things may not be getting done and she is going to go in now and check if there are any other profiles that should have gone up which haven't.

Patricia,

What Bank Holiday are you having this weekend as there isn't another for us in England
until Christmas - just curious.........

Thanks,

Lizzy:confused:

Patricia
20-09-08, 00:53
Patricia,

What Bank Holiday are you having this weekend as there isn't another for us in England
until Christmas - just curious.........

Thanks,

Lizzy:confused:

No bank holiday this weekend Liz. This thread is months old.

Hot Lizzy
20-09-08, 01:17
No bank holiday this weekend Liz. This thread is months old.

Neither being Blond or Irish i think that i have just fallen into the category of just
being a bit dim here........ sorry thought you were lucky enough to be having another
Bank Holiday - the way things are going its going to be a cold day in hell before you
know where the heck your money is being banked is going to - still would clear the
old over draft if my bank went tits up (so to speak - sorry bad language);)

What a shame for you guys thought you would be having a lazy weekend cos the
weather here is so warm......... take care anyway xx

P.S. Does Sarah really look anything like that......... love to know i didnt take her for
some young red headed vamp - i don't know what i thought she looked like though?

L

marijuana
21-09-08, 13:24
P.S. Does Sarah really look anything like that......... love to know i didnt take her for
some young red headed vamp - i don't know what i thought she looked like though?

L

your a seriously offensive person. learn some manners

p.s do you really look like that??? cause i tought you where a princess. no i know better

hehehe

delmonte
24-09-08, 09:04
Tee Hee Must be having a Blond or Irish Moment - 20-09-08, 02:17 AM
This heading she used and the fact that she informs us that she calls her mobile that she uses for Ireland, her Paddy-Phone, Is this one really trying to provoke a reaction or what.
I could reply with a barage of anti English or even anti British comments here but why would i wish to offend many other users of this site just to get back at her...
So while i am content to bite my lip I have to ask do we really have to put up with this crap from her here.....

Patricia
27-09-08, 13:23
Hey delmote,

Sorry we've taken so long to reply to you.

It has been a crazy busy week for us all.

Unfortunately I can't find the pot you are talking about. If you would give me a link I could look.

Thank you,

Pat x

delmonte
29-09-08, 16:56
Hey delmote,

Sorry we've taken so long to reply to you.

It has been a crazy busy week for us all.

Unfortunately I can't find the pot you are talking about. If you would give me a link I could look.

Thank you,

Pat x

Hi Pat ,
Thanks anyway but it's ok..

I couldn't be bother looking back over her posts and fom some of the posts that I've read here since i first posted ,this one is already getting too much attention, without me adding to it.