PDA

View Full Version : To text or not to text. that is the question

alterego31
16-07-12, 17:09
Just give me a call!:)I hope to hear from You soon...Pls if You have an appointment with me and You can not come for some reason,send me a text!

email edit********

Sorry i do not take private numbers, landlines or textsThank you for understanding...

From someones advertisement. :D

nitram
16-07-12, 18:18
Why should I text that I can not come ... so impersonal ... I would tell her that I'm having difficulty coming :firing:

blue8671
16-07-12, 18:39
Why should I text that I can not come ... so impersonal ... I would tell her that I'm having difficulty coming :firing:

Unfortunatly many guy's just dont bother to call or text to cancel a appointment so at least a text let's the girl know not to sit waiting for someone that has no intention of keeping the appointment. However I agree that a phonecall to explain is the best way to deal with a cancelation.

nitram
17-07-12, 08:48
Unfortunatly many guy's just dont bother to call or text to cancel a appointment so at least a text let's the girl know not to sit waiting for someone that has no intention of keeping the appointment. However I agree that a phonecall to explain is the best way to deal with a cancelation.

Blue I was being funny I WOULD TELL HER THAT I WAS HAVING DIFFICULTY COMING ...... I would be there to tell her

makemesoft
13-11-12, 09:19

That seems reasonable to me.

Sexy Sofie
23-11-12, 18:12
Text or call no bother , if not come but please do one.. when no have intention of keeping the appointment

MatureEbonyPru38F
23-11-12, 18:18
I find a phone call more polite and genuine than a text (which simply leaves the suspicion that he had probably double booked ladies and chose to see the other last minute and would find it awkward trying to explain a lie in a phone call). Much as I am scornful of texts, though, a text is better than no attempt to cancel and would at least have some indication that he knew not to keep me waiting when I could make other plans. He would therefore not be entered into my Time Wasting W*nkers Hall of Fame. On that occasion.

xxx

Pru

Trick
26-05-13, 17:50
I think a phone call seems like the nicest thing to do but if you are unable to get hold of the girl then a text seems completely reasonable.