PDA

View Full Version : Norway's "The Local" on legislation

LaBelleThatcher
23-06-12, 16:14
http://www.thelocal.no/page/view/rip-up-prostitution-law-says-top-oslo-politician

Much more of this and somebody, somewhere will start claiming Samlad Smith writes this stuff!

:)

the traveller
23-06-12, 17:27
Why, oh, why do the prohibitionist think they have the answers. So many reports like this and still we are fed the same stock answers like we heard yesterday. Look what prohibition of alcohol did in the states and what damage the "war on drugs" is doing to our society now. Do these politicians ever read articles like this? I'm sure if they did Ruhama would be out of funding and how would they then afford the lifestyle they have become accustomed to.

LaBelleThatcher
23-06-12, 21:20
Why, oh, why do the prohibitionist think they have the answers. So many reports like this and still we are fed the same stock answers like we heard yesterday. Look what prohibition of alcohol did in the states and what damage the "war on drugs" is doing to our society now. Do these politicians ever read articles like this? I'm sure if they did Ruhama would be out of funding and how would they then afford the lifestyle they have become accustomed to.

You nailed the bottom line traveller...but read the consultation paper...it is *NOT* just we who see this...

There is a little part of me that loses it for every euro Ruhama get that could be going to sick and disabled children...and this is one EVERYBODY (and his bona fide mammy) can mail the TD about under their own name:

WHY should an organisation for prossies get money when sick kids go without? ;)