PDA

View Full Version : Confusion about rating reviews red/grey/neutral

Lilian
11-06-12, 16:33
Please somebody enlight me what makes the difference what rating appears on a review ?
Is it the wording of the review or the choice you make at the menu ( Happy / Fairly Happy asf.) ?
Sorry to bother if the question has come up before , having a bad monday

Lilian
11-06-12, 17:02
Ah , okay I see now !
Thanks very sweet of you , XX
It still affects me , against all logic , I know I cant please everybody and that I am not everybodies typ , but still ...

anon361
11-06-12, 17:12
H Lilian
sorry to hear you are having a bad day. All reviews that receive a fairly happy get a green dot, If its neither happy or unhappy you get a grey dot, if you get a fairly unhappy or very unhappy you get a red dot.
Please dont let one negative review get you down, everybody just may not click. XXXXXX
That only applies to the option asking to rate the overall experience of the appointment. You can go unhappy with all the other options but if you pick any of the happy options to that question the review will be a positive and vice versa.

Lilian
11-06-12, 18:29
Thanks Anon , that answers my question perfectly .
I now understand how the review came up RED .
Couldnt resist adding a response anyway ;-)

Thank you lads for helping enlighten me and big thanks for all the moral support calls and sms , just love you all , XX

mer
11-06-12, 18:42
dont let it get you down lillian :) i just had a wee look at the review and me myself can not see how that could be a negitive :o

so you got a negitive for talking lol wow i have to say what was that guys problem tbh i just dont understand it.

me personally i love when a lady talks its great cause it puts you at complete ease and makes it so natural :)

tbh i just think that guy has too much alone time on his laptop playing with his sausage and so used to not been talked too hehe :D

talking makes the appointment so much better :) talking is always welcome in my books :) even some of the lovely women i met i would happily just sit back and try chat to them hehe :D

dont let it get you down ;) i know that review would not bother me 1 bit as i like a lady that chats to me as it doesnt feel mechanical, i would hate to visit a lady that didnt speak 1 word it would be just like a big blow up doll haha :D

stay safe hun ;) and keep your chin up :)

Lilian
11-06-12, 18:48
Thank you so very much Mer ,right you are !

It shouldnt bother me at all , I proberly scared him just by beeing normal ....

By the way love the avatar , you softy velvet paw you , XXXX , Lili

mer
11-06-12, 18:56
Thank you so very much Mer ,right you are !

It shouldnt bother me at all , I proberly scared him just by beeing normal ....

By the way love the avatar , you softy velvet paw you , XXXX , Lili

no problem at all hun :) just saying what i think :)

some people tho will always argue over the little things in life and just moan and moan, well i moan a lot but only at myself hehe :) just ignore it hun ;) i know from the boards that your a wee cutie ;)

haha im a softy velvet paw hehe :D let me cheerish that thought haha :) we will have to have a bear hug sometime and a chat hehe :D

keep smilling hun ;)

Lilian
11-06-12, 19:17

there we go and if you could bring a honey cone to keep my mouth busy :D

El Gordo
12-06-12, 08:19
Interestingly there is a German site--I don't think I'm allowed to mention other sites by name--where I only trust the other reviews when the lady has a negative. It is fairly easy on that site to get reviews deleted, so a negative review is a sign that she's not doing that. Negatives are more common there; punters seem to be generally grumpier in Germany.

Regarding the particular review that prompted this thread, anyone who's read my review will know I had a very different experience.

Old timer
13-06-12, 11:19
I wouldnt lose any sleep over that review Lilian . I've just been reading your 43 good reviews and there's not a mention of you being too talkative. most normal people love a good old chat.