PDA

View Full Version : girls: body 2 body massage..what is this exactly?

funlover12
03-03-12, 13:28
Im picturing its like being in bed with a girlfriend, oils and rubbing each other everywhere, cuddling and kisses that kind of thing

am I right?, its all a bit vague!

basically sex without penetration and/or oral. am I close?

is it on a table or on a bed! :confused:

funlover12
05-03-12, 19:19
Its were the lady slides her body over yours using oil. No sex oral or kissing.It is done on a bed.

sounds like a form of mating, seals or something would do! :D

still a bit confused tbh, think Ill give it a whirl to see what its all about! :D

aufsf
09-04-12, 20:47

still a bit confused tbh, think Ill give it a whirl to see what its all about! :D
Decided to try it out myself three weeks ago and was quoted €50 for an hour so seemed great value. arrived and was greeted by a lovely girl who gave me a choice of two other girls. Made my choice and was then told that a hand job would cost another 30 euro. I was only interested in btb massage so declined. what followed was basically a complete waste of money. A decent enough massage to be honest but no body to body and she kept her bra on. Had no panties on but that was of no benefit to me as I was face down on the bed and the hour must run at a different speed in China because by my watch it lasted 30 minutes. Just choose carefully as is advised on this website.

very shy guy
09-04-12, 21:49

What ever you do Funlover do not try it with a bull elephant seal as they weigh around 4 tonnes and no amount of oil will help,lol.