PDA

View Full Version : sunday world

Melindablondey
19-02-12, 17:39
hi in todays sunday world page 52 it says ..pimps phones with list of randy clients numbers are being sold for thousands just thought i would let youse know melinda x

doodlebug
19-02-12, 17:45
hi in todays sunday world page 52 it says ..pimps phones with list of randy clients numbers are being sold for thousands just thought i would let youse know melinda x

Wonder how much I would get for mine!!!

Only kidding thanks Melinda, hope you are well.

x

mer
19-02-12, 18:05
ahh its only a scare for the clients! nobody shud be worried ;) well i didnt read the article but if the gaurds have the phones they cant sell your numbers it wud be invading your privacy! anyway if the gaurds ever done something to me like that i have a few stories i cud get some fired lol ahh blackmail is a great weapon :D

very shy guy
19-02-12, 19:09
ahh its only a scare for the clients! nobody shud be worried ;) well i didnt read the article but if the gaurds have the phones they cant sell your numbers it wud be invading your privacy! anyway if the gaurds ever done something to me like that i have a few stories i cud get some fired lol ahh blackmail is a great weapon :D

You are a slippery customer Mer,must be all that butter.

Banjaxed
26-02-12, 08:30
See, this is the bad side of things. If it was legalised, there'd be no problems with this type of shite because of all the data protection regs.