PDA

View Full Version : [Dublin] Erotic Massages

Lola Massages
21-01-12, 04:18
A warm hello to you all, massage lovers!

If you have in mind to spend a delicious 30 min or 1 hour in the company of a gracious and skilled curvy young woman, come and visit me for a very unforgetful experience.

When we値l meet, my whole body will be used to massage and tease you. Just imagine my smooth skin sliding over your own skin with the help of some luxurious oil blends, pure heaven!

You can touch me whilst I知 massaging you as much as you want. Just please don稚 insert any fingers where they shouldn稚 be inserted ;) As a huge consolation, feel free to play with my delightful D cup boobies :p Lick them, squeeze them gently, play with my hard nipples and burry your face between them if that痴 what you like as I LOVE IT.

The happy ending is hand relief or Russian, or a combination of both. And if you love prostate massages, I will also provide you with a prostate massage for no extra charge. Using a prostate massager or vibrating anal beads or my own fingers that usually do a better job than any toys.

To complete the seductive atmosphere, perfumed candles will burn and relaxing music will play in the background. Once we are finished, I know how hard it will be for you to move on into the real world, so an energising shower will be provided for your convenience. I bet you値l feel like a million dollars after that and you値l be leaving my place with a spring in your step and counting the hours until we値l meet again.

And to make sure that you値l be even more looking forward to meet with me again, after only 2 visits of paying my normal fees (as shown on my profile), any subsequent visit (if you continue to visit me at least once a month), will receive a nice discount of 10 Euro for 30 min or 20 Euro for 1 hour, so you値l end up paying only 50 Euro for 30 min and 100 Euro for 1 hour. Yay!!!

My apartment is very discreet. If you are looking to avoid any known hotspots in the city, do come over to my place where your privacy is guaranteed and you can even park your car for free.

I won稚 make an appointment to anybody who is rude, aggressive, haggling my fees, asking directly about my exact location, sounding too immature, drunk or under the influence of drugs. Being nice costs nothing extra and in return, I will be extra nice to you :D

Can't wait to play with you!
Lola