PDA

View Full Version : Can this be a true review

petethedub
19-01-12, 06:38
Read this review sounds so false to me First review of girls First review by sex life how did it get through the system

052087 Denisa & Beatrice Dublin sexlife (1) 18/01/12 *

UKHeather
19-01-12, 10:30
What's wrong with it?

Doozer
19-01-12, 10:38
Read this review sounds so false to me First review of girls First review by sex life how did it get through the system

It seems to be written by a non national
Doesn't mean its fake

TomEA
19-01-12, 10:39
I have looked into this review, I cant find anything dodgy about it mate.

john connor
20-01-12, 20:45
always wary about reviews like this especially when they don't have many. maybe it is genuine but i have my doubts.
always find reviews like this are infrequent reviewers who just pop up sometimes.

thehighwayman
20-01-12, 20:57
The reviewer wrote a review for Denisa recently but wasn't activated as it was written in capital letters. He has poor english but just because he's a non national doesn't mean it's not genuine.

anoi
27-01-12, 10:42
This review is a dog's dinner.

Peeping Tom says he "cant find anything dodgy about it."

Sorry Peeping Tom, I most certainly can. It's not written in English. I reckon there's a bit of Chinese there, plus a dollop of Swahili, a cup of gobbeldygook, a drizzle of ancient Moldovian, all stirred around a wok, left simmering for 20 mins and then served up for dinner. A dog's dinner perhaps, but not for me.

The author should beg Lucy Graham and Anna23 to teach him how to compose a simple, literate English sentence and then present each of them with at least 100 euros for their trouble.

anoi

anoi
27-01-12, 11:02
Sorry all, I made a mistake. In the 'Dog's Dinner' thread I called Lucy Chambers 'Lucy Graham'. I blame it on dotage. Mr brain is dissolving and trickling out of my ears like tomato soup. Sorry Lucy.

anoi

TomEA
27-01-12, 11:37
For the record, just because someone may not have a full grasp of the English Language, this is not grounds to deleting a review, regardless of personal prejudices.

mer
27-01-12, 12:44
sure pete your reviews sound foreign aswell lol :p but your just a horny man pmsl :D

but i know what your saying tho dude ;)

MrFussy
27-01-12, 13:55

Everything is spot on, lovely girls..but for outcalls they ring with arrival time and get collected bang on time, so the comment as regards watching the time I would say is dubious. Just speaking frm my experience tho.

fiatpunter
27-01-12, 14:03
What is unusual is the price charged for both his reviews which is roughly double what is on their profile.

jayf1
27-01-12, 17:14
What is unusual is the price charged for both his reviews which is roughly double what is on their profile.
in one review he states 550 euro for a 1 hour duo outcall i think thats normal enough and in his other review its 450 euro for a 2 hour outcall and that seems normal enough also so i cant really see your point.

fiatpunter
27-01-12, 17:29
in one review he states 550 euro for a 1 hour duo outcall i think thats normal enough and in his other review its 450 euro for a 2 hour outcall and that seems normal enough also so i cant really see your point.

Both girls are advertisning at €150 an hour... so how does a duo (even if an outcall) go from €300 to €550.

Then how does 2 hour outcall go from (max) €300 to €450....

jayf1
27-01-12, 17:34
Both girls are advertisning at €150 an hour... so how does a duo (even if an outcall) go from €300 to €550.

Then how does 2 hour outcall go from (max) €300 to €450....
outcall's always cost more so i'd say she was charging 225 euro for an hour outcall i dont know what the duo rates were as the profile for duo is down but i'd guess that they were charging 450 euro for an hour incall and 550 euro for an hour outcall as i have seen rates like this in the past.

saonna butterfly
27-01-12, 19:10
yes i think to that the reviews is made by the girls or someone who knows the girls very very good like a boyfriend or something this is not a customer review

Big-Paul
27-01-12, 20:12
This review is a dog's dinner.

Peeping Tom says he "cant find anything dodgy about it."

Sorry Peeping Tom, I most certainly can. It's not written in English. I reckon there's a bit of Chinese there, plus a dollop of Swahili, a cup of gobbeldygook, a drizzle of ancient Moldovian, all stirred around a wok, left simmering for 20 mins and then served up for dinner. A dog's dinner perhaps, but not for me.

The author should beg Lucy Graham and Anna23 to teach him how to compose a simple, literate English sentence and then present each of them with at least 100 euros for their trouble.

anoi

Its plain to see it is a non English speaker writing the review and English is not his mother tongue, maybe you should try write a review in a language you only have a basic knowledge of and see how well you fair. I say good on him for making the effort not many would, its unfair to criticize him just because he cant write like a great master.