PDA

View Full Version : Can you put my ad up please ??

Taylor of Manchester
08-02-08, 07:47
Let an email for the ads team this morning.....

Cheers

T
xx

Patricia
08-02-08, 11:16
And I see your ad is up now, so it looks like the ads team got it and put your ad up.

mrsbrown
08-02-08, 16:22
Did Taylor expect her ad to be put up immediately after emailing the ads team at 7.47am ....does my head in:mad:

Taylor of Manchester
09-02-08, 12:52
Can you changed my pictures please ??

I sent an email yesterday.....

Cheers

T
x

Taylor of Manchester
09-02-08, 12:53
Did Taylor expect her ad to be put up immediately after emailing the ads team at 7.47am ....does my head in:mad:

What is your fucking problem ?? I wasn't talking to you, if I did I'd come down to your level and grunt...

FFS!

mrsbrown
09-02-08, 13:24
Taylor!Get a grip girl, do you pay extra or something that you think that you get preferential around here, for goodness sake sit back and relax because i am sure your pictures will be changed in due course.....relx baby relax :)

Patricia
09-02-08, 15:37
Can you changed my pictures please ??

I sent an email yesterday.....

Cheers

T
x

According to the logs your photos were last changed yesterday? Were the changes not right?

Patricia
09-02-08, 15:41
As for you Mrs Brown:

(a) This is not your business last time I checked

(b) You don't know the full story. It might seem to you Taylor is expecting a bit much sending an email and then posting here straight away, but maybe Taylor has had problems in the past where her emails were bounced back by our spam filter or similar, and wasn't going to be online again for some time, so just wanted to be doubley sure that her message got to us.

At the end of the day, was it any harm to anyone her posting here?

Pat x

mrsbrown
09-02-08, 21:06
Every so sorry Patricia but her constant fucking moaning does my fucking head in, imagine living with a moany fucker like that!

Taylor of Manchester
13-02-08, 11:09
Every so sorry Patricia but her constant fucking moaning does my fucking head in, imagine living with a moany fucker like that!

Aye, I am a moany fucker, people mention it all the time in my reviews....

FFS!!

Note to self : Stop moaning, complaining, whingeing and having bad days - things could be worse, I could be mrsbrown.

T
xxx

mailman
13-02-08, 23:11

Jesus man calm down will ya? To be fair, this is the business end of it and is between Patricia and Taylor. Not having a go at ya but seriously man, take it easy.

kinky
20-02-08, 11:46
Mrs Brown, what on earth has this got to do with you! is your life that sad that you have to poke your nose into every one's business. Christ sake your getting more like Bigpaws.

ber
20-02-08, 11:58
hurrah
kinky pinky is back
welcome thought u had been smothered by a blow up doll

kinky
20-02-08, 12:05
I have that much pleasure everyday, why on earth would i want to smoother myself. I made a new years resolution to make myself come at least three times a day and i will be happy for the rest of my like. Morning lunch time and evening i either have my hand down my underwear or using my ever faithful sex toys. I only wish i could have the real thing three times a day and a different one at that.:)

ber
20-02-08, 12:12
I have that much pleasure everyday, why on earth would i want to smoother myself. I made a new years resolution to make myself come at least three times a day and i will be happy for the rest of my like. Morning lunch time and evening i either have my hand down my underwear or using my ever faithful sex toys. I only wish i could have the real thing three times a day and a different one at that.:)

give us a look at u and we might try to help u out
antything to have a happy kinky pinky

kinky
20-02-08, 12:14
Kinky and her little pinky will stay a secret for a while ber. Im blonde and horny that all you need now for now:)

ber
20-02-08, 12:20
Kinky and her little pinky will stay a secret for a while ber. Im blonde and horny that all you need now for now:)

ah the mystery of it all
and i thinking u were a sexy brunette like your pic
another false verefied photo
all my fantasies shattered:(:(:(:(:(

kinky
20-02-08, 12:25
Whats wrong with blondes ber? they definitely have more fun. the problem i have is not the hair colour but i cant find anyone who can last the paceangels0

ber
20-02-08, 12:31
Whats wrong with blondes ber? they definitely have more fun. the problem i have is not the hair colour but i cant find anyone who can last the paceangels0

but are u a natural blonde obviously i would have to carry out some sort of investigation(not what ure thinking) more of an aptitude test
and as for pace remember who won the race between the hare and the tortise

kinky
20-02-08, 12:39
Does hair colour matter that much to you? for me its what a person can do with there assets and how long they can please me for.

westside
20-02-08, 12:44
Does hair colour matter that much to you? for me its what a person can do with there assets and how long they can please me for.

there car,home,land????

Getting personal kinky?
Westside.

kinky
20-02-08, 12:46
Its just bodily assets im interested in Westie:)

ber
20-02-08, 14:05
there car,home,land????

Getting personal kinky?
Westside.

have all three still in with a shout
its just the blond bit

kinky
20-02-08, 14:15
You can keep your three Ber, they wont make me orgasm...

ber
20-02-08, 14:29
You can keep your three Ber, they wont make me orgasm...

but the question is could u make me?:eek:

kinky
20-02-08, 15:29
Where theirs a will there's a way babe:). i can work wonders so i have been told. and i always come prepared with tools if all else fails

ber
20-02-08, 20:24
Where theirs a will there's a way babe:). i can work wonders so i have been told. and i always come prepared with tools if all else fails

not coming near me with any tools thank u very much