PDA

View Full Version : Something for Cork Kerb crawlers.............

westside
18-01-08, 13:37
i'll keep it brief and to point and then to hell with this place,

I was walking along Union Quay last night at about 12.30 and got yapping to a young girl.She was Romanian.She asked was i looking for buisiness and just out of curiousty asked her how much.She said 100 in a car or 120 in her place.She then said something weird and it struck alarm bells with me.She said out of the blue "I'm 18".Why would she say that??I had a feeling she wasnt 18 which means in the eyes of the law she is a minor.She looks about 22.Be careful and if you do buisiness and the law come along, you could be in big trouble without even being aware of it.

Good Luck,
West.

punterminator
18-01-08, 14:10
Useful post - I think I know the girl you are talking about.

atom
18-01-08, 14:38
ive noticed the gardai have taken an interest in this girl in the last few weeks,
and so have other working girls

westside
18-01-08, 15:23
ive noticed the gardai have taken an interest in this girl in the last few weeks,
and so have other working girls

she walks along ,up and down Union Quay and doesnt even have the wits to realise that she is drawing attention on herself and ,ore than likeley cant even see the CCTV cam up over her.I asked her how long shes being working and she said "in Cork?". I said yep.She says "two months".I smiles ,gave her a hug and walked off.She said "no buisiness" and i said "go home and look after yourself".

I reckon she is about 16/17 max,
Westside.

bigpaws
18-01-08, 16:06
Ah how nice west, you gave her a hug ........... you really do have a way with women!! Well child prostitutes anyway but it's a start!! :D

Paws

westside
18-01-08, 18:46
Ah how nice west, you gave her a hug ........... you really do have a way with women!! Well child prostitutes anyway but it's a start!! :D

Paws

today there are 14 sets of girls both using same name
plus
3 natalies
3 annas
3 cindys
3 kellys
3 claudies
4 lisas
5jessicas
5 paulas
5 dianas