PDA

View Full Version : [Dublin] Charlottes quay massage specials 0851 300 109

English Milly Masseuse
25-08-11, 11:54
ARE YOU STRESSED?? In need of full relaxation? Escape the office for a while......

THIS COULD BE A GUILT FREE OPTION YOU NEED!

IT INCLUDES A PROFESSIONAL MASSAGE WITH A KINKY TWIST......

Definately suits gents who crave to be pampered, de-stressed and aroused, but need more than a little slap and tickle!

I AM A VERY EXPERIENCED AND FULLY QUALIFIED MILF!!

30 mins only 70e (£70) 1 HOUR 140e (£120)

Prostate Massage can be added, please ask

ALL INTIMATE AREAS ARE INCLUDED-FANTASTIC OWO- HJ-PROSTATE MASSAGE (if you would like)- AND A HAPPY ENDING on my AMAZING 36JJ's

HOW I BEGIN...
I will ask you to lay comfortably on your stomach with your legs slightly apart. I slowly and gently massage your feet, inner and outter thighs, spine, shoulders and arms with NON STICKY fragrant ORGANIC oil.
Tantric includes the full body, so every part of you will be given attention, with A SPECIAL emphasis on your most sensitive and intimate areas.
After your back, I will turn you over and using tantric PLEASURABLE techniques I will intensify your sensitivity and slowly build up your pleasure.

OF COURSE THERE'S SEXY LINGERIE-STOCKINGS-HIGH HEELS AND A cheeky SMILE included!

I will allow you to gently caress my Huge, soft breasts AND I may even let you have a little suck on my BIG PINK NIPPLES

PROSTATE MASSAGE

Prostate massage is the one of the best ways of stimulating the prostate gland
and due the the pleasure gained from stimulating this area, many now call it the male G spot

My prostate massage is performed with my finger from inside your anus!
This is not for everyone but I promise that I'm confident and gentle and I will
ensure you are fully relaxed first and I will take it slowly

Be assured that I know exactly what I am looking for AND where it is!
I use a medical latex glove and plenty of anal waterbased lubricant.

Your Preparation for prostate massage is as important- Please visit the bathroom for
a hot shower and wash your anus well with soap

What does a prostate orgasm feel like?

The pleasure bonus of prostate massage is experiencing the ''big O'' (as some men call it)
A prostate orgasm can blow your mind and put you into a totally relaxed state.

The prostate orgasm is very personal and different for each individual, but the consensus is that it is actually a series of smaller dry, full-body orgasms that builds into a single or series of large full-body orgasms. Clients have said it's the most intense and beautiful pleasure they have ever had.....mmn

My suggestion is that you GOOGLE it for more information