PDA

View Full Version : [Dublin] Strap-on Master Classes - From A Gentle Breaking-in To An Uncompromised 10" Seeing-To

MatureEbonyPru38F
06-08-11, 22:38
Are you curious about what a strap-on probing the tenderness of your rear will feel like? Ever worried about whether or not you could handle your virgin butt being taken? Allow me to introduce you to a strap-on master class with a difference.

I have strap-ons and anal toys in various sizes from my very considerate entry level strap-on, to my king king 10 incher. And I will break you in gently at first, determined to make you addicted to anal pleasure, as delivered by a woman that knows how to pleasure a man's arse. A careful consideration of your level of expertise/exposure will be made.

Or perhaps you'll enjoy the thrill of being blind-folded, ordered to bend over, feel the cold wet of the lube prepping you for what is to come, before guessing which strap on is penetrating that smallest of orifices. A bit like not knowing who is banging your butt during a gang bang!

See my albums for updated photos of my strap-on selection. Then decide which one, or more will be used for your anal training and conditioning.

Incalls at Dublin 8 from this Sunday until Tuesday evening.

xxx

Pru