PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy

Kinkymed
05-08-11, 13:54
I have this fantasy were I walk in to a room & I'm met by a stunning Dominatrix dressed in black shiny skintight PVC with tigh high boots I'm ordered to strip to my boxers & made to lick this beauty's boots clean while she tells me that I'm her bitch while she taps my head & back with her riding crop she then leads me to the bed which is covered with a black rubber/PVC sheet I'm made lay down on the bed were she ties my hands & feet & then blind folds me & gags me.
She tells me I'm all hers & that she can do what ever she wants to me & I can't stop her o call for help.
She walks around the room all I can hear is her foot steps & her tapping her crop of her boots.
She climbs on to the bed I can feel the PVC boots brush of my skin & I'm so horny & all I want to do is touch her & feel the PVC,she runs her nails down my chest squeezing my nipples I hear her open the bed side draw "I have a treat for you" she wispers in my ear all I can feel is the cool steel of the nipple clamps as she places them on my nipples. Stop Squirming she orders take your mistress present. She sees my erection and tells me I'm a bad horny slave and she cuts of my boxers. I can hear her light something
& I can smell something burning, she runs her fingers over my hard erection and clasps my balls she puts a cock ring on me telling me that she wants to see my balls fill up. I feel hot sharp pain on my chest as she pour hot wax on my chest & slowly down my body on to my erection and balks she laughs at me saying I'm pathetic & that she is going to make me pay for been such a bad slave.
She moves her hands down to my bum and starts probing me she tells me she has a little toy of me & she runs cool lug on to me o can feel her push her toy into me telling me I'm her bitch after a while of playing with her toy on me she untied me & orders me on to my knees I can hear her walking around me she takes of my blindfold & out the gag I'm faced with this stunning Dominatrix she had a strap on on she orders me to suck her strap on she grabs my head & forces me to suck it making me take it all in my mouth. She laughs at me tapping it of my face she orders me to bend over the bed while she takes me with her strap on after she is finished with her strap on she orders me onto the bed again were she cuffs my hands behind my back she makes me sniff poppers and places a gimp mask on me she places a speeder bar on my legs & slowly relieves me while she uses a toy on me. She makes me beg her to let me cum & she allows me I'm then ordered to clean up & to leave until she calks me again.
So lady's any of ye can help or add to this fantasy x x