PDA

View Full Version : Whats going on??????

Tracy
30-11-07, 11:24
Im a adversiter on Dublin just trying to make a tour,but from one week a go try to publish my tour dates,so send a lot a messages to the site,call and send text to Natasha and have any answer!!!!Very disappointment,, I have my hotel reservations and everything is ready for the tour but without advertise! so what thats mean.My tour start on monday and is not published so,PLEASE,where I must to contact,call o text,to publish my tour dates???????Tracy,I-E Dublin 0879582676

Appoline
30-11-07, 21:15
Totally the same with me... I have had two days of this six day tour paying a hotel in one town with my ad in another... Same thing last month.
And for ten days, my paid ad wasn't up at all.
€250 a month is too much money for this kind of crapola.
I'm not advertising here again until I get some kind of suitable resolution. :mad:

Patricia
01-12-07, 12:28
Hi Tracy,

I just checked and your ad is up, your messages have all been replied to as far as I can see... Can you please let me know if this is not the case and you still need help?

Pat x

Patricia
01-12-07, 12:29
Sorry Appoline, just wanted to say I didn't get back to you about that other thing yet as Natasha is not back in until Monday, but I haven't forgotten and I will be getting back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Appoline
05-12-07, 20:21
:rolleyes:

mrsbrown
05-12-07, 20:51
Hey baby!
Whatever the fuck you lose on the swings you dont half gain on the fucking message boards!!!!!!
Nothing like a bit of free advertising ;)
Hey! On a personal note, your one big fucking mama ;) soon baby soon!

ber
05-12-07, 21:08
Hey baby!
Whatever the fuck you lose on the swings you dont half gain on the fucking message boards!!!!!!
Nothing like a bit of free advertising ;)
Hey! On a personal note, your one big fucking mama ;) soon baby soon!

not half as much as you bore me

mrsbrown
05-12-07, 21:19
Ber ! What the fuck kept you? Or should i call you Oprah:) And by the way where are westside, bigpaws,appoline and the rest of the dirty dozen , i thought all good friends stick together when one gets attacked.....hahaha .dopes

ber
05-12-07, 21:32
Ber ! What the fuck kept you? Or should i call you Oprah:) And by the way where are westside, bigpaws,appoline and the rest of the dirty dozen , i thought all good friends stick together when one gets attacked.....hahaha .dopes

I dont percieve what you do as an attack because u have something to fear from an attack, i kind of see u as a big old dollop of ignorance trying to insult people for kicks and your not really even very good at it try tobe more original and intresting.

mrsbrown
06-12-07, 09:39
Enough said you fucking Dodo!!!!!!!

Appoline
06-12-07, 16:27
Opens thread...
Considers explaining/ justifying myself to some faceless, anonymous vitriolic stranger on a message board...
Closes thread. ;)

bigpaws
06-12-07, 20:56
Good decision Appoline!!!

Paws