PDA

View Full Version : First timer

bigcork
31-05-11, 18:44
Hi lads and lassies
I want to try this but im as nervous as hell i never tried any thing like this before but its pure curiosity for me. Can anyone give me some advice or tell me im mad.
thanks in advance

dr love
31-05-11, 18:48
Hi lads and lassies
I want to try this but im as nervous as hell i never tried any thing like this before but its pure curiosity for me. Can anyone give me some advice or tell me im mad.
thanks in advance

The man to ask is Rayden, when he sees this he will post and you can trust his opinion 100%
doc

ladiesman217
31-05-11, 18:58
The man to ask is Rayden, when he sees this he will post and you can trust his opinion 100%
doc

^ What he said. Rayden is your man for all things trans :D

Btw doc :wtf: you doing in here?? Has Ray coaxed you into the dark side?? lol

bigcork
31-05-11, 19:21
Thanks guys hopefully he sees this soon cos there is 2 in cork at the minute.
Im in 2 minds do i or dont i ???

ladiesman217
31-05-11, 19:31
Thanks guys hopefully he sees this soon cos there is 2 in cork at the minute.
Im in 2 minds do i or dont i ???

Well you only live once mate. And if you're really curious about it, give it a go. What have you got to lose? :)

dr love
31-05-11, 19:37
^ What he said. Rayden is your man for all things trans :D

Btw doc :wtf: you doing in here?? Has Ray coaxed you into the dark side?? lol

Could ask you the same ldm .I have a reason what's yours .: doc

ladiesman217
31-05-11, 19:41
Could ask you the same ldm .I have a reason what's yours .: doc

First: saw your name next to ts/tv scene.

Second: helping bigcork :)

bigcork
31-05-11, 19:48
Well you only live once mate. And if you're really curious about it, give it a go. What have you got to lose? :)

Ha its true for ya id just like a wee bit more info. The last thing i want is an empty wallet and a sore ass but i'll prob have that anyway :)

ladiesman217
31-05-11, 19:52
Ha its true for ya id just like a wee bit more info. The last thing i want is an empty wallet and a sore ass but i'll prob have that anyway :)

lol. Well as myself and doc said, if there's anyone around here to ask about this it's Rayden :) I'm sure he'd be more than happy to help.

dr love
31-05-11, 19:54
First: saw your name next to ts/tv scene.

Second: helping bigcork :)

Oh very clever ldm .: lol

bigcork
31-05-11, 20:16
thanks guys

ladiesman217
31-05-11, 20:27
thanks guys

No problemo dude. Happy to help... Even though doc and I didn't actually do anything except recommend Rayden to talk to so... Meh :D

Ray
31-05-11, 22:21
Only advice i have is just do it, i have been thinking of it for three years now and still not done it, i just got up the courage to go and visit TS Christina and she went and got herself a boyfreind, now i am back to square one,
Hi lads and lassies
thanks in advance

fiatpunter
31-05-11, 22:27

how about his ass virginity? ha!

ladiesman217
01-06-11, 08:24
how about his ass virginity? ha!

Surely that's the whole (excuse the pun) point no? :lmao:

happyboy2
01-06-11, 08:49
Hi lads and lassies
thanks in advance

go for it man,i was thinking about meeting a ts for ages and wow when i did mmmmm happyme,there are so many sexy looking ts girls out there and are great with first timers.pick one u fancy and remember ur incharge of ur own body so u dont have to do anything ur not 100%happy to do.relax and enjoy

realdeal
01-06-11, 10:35
go for it i have been to many great experience but costly yhe girls in cork look hot

bigcork
01-06-11, 13:10
thanks again guys its all positive posts with ye anyway. Mite give her a ring tonight an we'll see from there.

Rayden
01-06-11, 17:55
Hi lads and lassies
thanks in advance

I havent actually been with either of the two TS ladies in Cork atm, though both are deffo on my list.:) As for a first time I would say give it a shot. You wouldnt need to to anything you arent cool with. Explain to whoever you see that its your first time and things should go smoothly from there.:)

bigcork
01-06-11, 18:03
just the man i was waiting to hear from is there anything else i should no every 1 here is tellin me to give it a go, so i suppose why not I'll soon no if its for me or not

Rayden
01-06-11, 19:25
just the man i was waiting to hear from is there anything else i should no every 1 here is tellin me to give it a go, so i suppose why not I'll soon no if its for me or not

Yeah, have fun man.:)