PDA

View Full Version : Thailand

cumbag
27-04-11, 15:12
Heading to Thailand going to pathum Thani 45 min north of Bangkok what's the craic over there anyone been to pathum Thani or Bangkok any recommend spots

kitty thai
27-04-11, 17:08
I am form thailand what u needs to know???
kitty

cumbag
29-04-11, 18:46
Just wondering if there's any bar girls in parthum Thani or Sam khok can't find your number on profile would like to meet you too

gooner
15-05-11, 13:16
hi

i've been to thailand many times although never to where your going! however, i've yet to find a place in thailand that DOESN'T have bar girls working - i wouldn't worry about it - as soon as you get there you'll find a place!

if not, ask a taxi driver - they get a small commission if they bring you to a place so its worth their while!

anyway, if by some miracle you find a place that hasn't anything going, your not that far away from bangkok and believe me there's plenty going on there!

just google it!

good luck!

KCHobbiest
16-05-11, 14:49
You can buy a girl out of the bar for around USD$50. you will have no trouble finding a date.

skywalker85
16-05-11, 22:09
Was talking to a fella just back from Thailand lastweek, he went for 3weeks and at the end of his 1st week there he met a girl who he really liked,says he kept her with him for the next 2weeks @ bout £20 a night :) 1000 baht