PDA

View Full Version : First Time Passive

User300415
23-03-11, 16:52
Plan on meeting a TS/TV tonight. Have done only a couple of times before. Enjoyed but I was always active. Curious about being passive. Can you go straight into receiving or is it something you need to work up to with an understanding partner ? Suspect that the promised french kissing tonight will get me very horny but will that be enough ? Don't want to be a coward but don't want to be kamikaze either. Any suggestions ? :confused:

Rayden
23-03-11, 18:13
Plan on meeting a TS/TV tonight. Have done only a couple of times before. Enjoyed but I was always active. Curious about being passive. Can you go straight into receiving or is it something you need to work up to with an understanding partner ? Suspect that the promised french kissing tonight will get me very horny but will that be enough ? Don't want to be a coward but don't want to be kamikaze either. Any suggestions ? :confused:

Just explain to whoever you are meeting with that it is your first time receiving. Best no to try doggy style straight away(!) I found that to be the most painful when I first started being passive.

User300415
10-06-11, 13:36
Good advice. Only got around to trying it recently with TS Hani. Not sure that it would have been possible if not armed with that advice and meeting a considerate partner.

Rayden
10-06-11, 16:39
Good advice. Only got around to trying it recently with TS Hani. Not sure that it would have been possible if not armed with that advice and meeting a considerate partner.

Happy to help, Hani is a great ladyboi.:);) Seen your review, looks like you had a fun time.:)