PDA

View Full Version : no pictures!!

skidmark
26-02-11, 19:26
whether on my mobile or laptop, no pictures show up whatsoever, every other site works perfectly

beenabadboy2
28-02-11, 10:13
I get this problem with Google Chrome, but IE8 works ok on my pc. On android 2.2, both the built-in browser and skyfire seem ok, picture wise. Haven't checked the rest of the site.

Wiggidy
01-03-11, 17:21
whether on my mobile or laptop, no pictures show up whatsoever, every other site works perfectly
Same with my iPhone / iPad! Have tried couple of browsers same outcome!

skidmark
02-03-11, 12:20
Same with my iPhone / iPad! Have tried couple of browsers same outcome!

mobile is maemo and pc is firefox, never had a problem until the other day, one minute they appeared the next minute they're gone, all thats left is a box with the girls name in it. must be a problem with the site but i don't see anyone rushing to try and take care of it.

OnlyMe
02-03-11, 12:28
My laptop isn't showing this site properly.
Lot's of lag, and no pictures at times.

My phone was working, but this site is completely unusable now.

I actually think it's getting worse

Wiggidy
03-03-11, 14:27
Think you're right OnlyMe,

Seems to work ok through Internet Explorer, but thats it...mobile devices etc renders the site unusable.

But all other sites are perfect...

beenabadboy
07-03-11, 20:14
Google Chrome working again for me now! Android has been working ok last few days. And this is my original account I'm logged on with, which hasn't been working (couldn't log in, kept looping) and suddenly today it works again. This site will end me...