PDA

View Full Version : Two new naughty english girls touring Dublin xxx

Naughty Jessica xx
12-07-07, 22:15
Hi guys, just to let you know ive manage to reschedule my tour starting the 22/7/07 to 26/7/07 in Dublin , and bringing along my stunning friend India, flights and accomodation is confirmed just finalising advertisments so details should be up soon. but if you would like a sneaky peak private message me and ill send you a pic xxxxx see you soon Jess xxx ;) ;)

shea241
13-07-07, 06:32
Hi guys, just to let you know ive manage to reschedule my tour starting the 22/7/07 to 26/7/07 in Dublin , and bringing along my stunning friend India, flights and accomodation is confirmed just finalising advertisments so details should be up soon. but if you would like a sneaky peak private message me and ill send you a pic xxxxx see you soon Jess xxx ;) ;)

hi jess can u send me pic plz ;)

liffey 1
13-07-07, 20:23

a peek? yes please. liffet 1.

liffey 1
13-07-07, 20:24

a peek? yes please. liffey 1.

Naughty Jessica xx
17-07-07, 19:02
hi,sorry for just getting back to you my broad band has been down, im just confirming advertisment at the moment . but india and myself work together in manchester , so you have a peek at pics on there website www.thetoucanclub.co.uk also i have pics on www.bliss-massage.co.uk hope to see you soon xx