PDA

View Full Version : The Apprentice TV3

Gaylord
07-12-10, 18:22
Panos Zametakis has been eliminated from The Apprentice....

Should he have gone through to the final?

GL :)

milkman
07-12-10, 18:43
To be honest, i was surprised he got this far - in fairness,the week he couldn't work because of his sore neck he should have got it in the neck. Niamh and Barry were the only standout talents in the show.

lonely
08-12-10, 22:51
To be honest, i was surprised he got this far - in fairness,the week he couldn't work because of his sore neck he should have got it in the neck. Niamh and Barry were the only standout talents in the show.

dont think its in the neck he was looking to get it:)

An don
08-12-10, 22:58

Not on your life and if that the standard of apprentices in the country at the moment , we definately have no hope

And i mean all the contestants not just palios

Doozer
08-12-10, 22:58
Mary Byrne was also booted out of X Factor
way of the world methinks

Just as long as anyone isnt booted out where it matters

The E-I boards

Mousey
09-12-10, 09:41

Why, because he's gay?

benin
09-12-10, 09:50
Why, because he's gay?

bet if they delve into his past that story about the army is a load of shit.he was a total spoofer

Gaylord
09-12-10, 18:42
Why, because he's gay?

No, because he was not the best candidate...as deemed by Bill Cullen.

Gaylord
09-12-10, 18:46
[QUOTE=benin;340883]bet if they delve into his past that story about the army is a load of shit.he was a total spoofer[/QUOTE

Should it really matter about their pasts?

Michelle seemed to panic re: her playboy antics and her previous job as a club dancer.

monster_monster
09-12-10, 19:05
[QUOTE=benin;340883]bet if they delve into his past that story about the army is a load of shit.he was a total spoofer[/QUOTE

Michelle seemed to panic re: her playboy antics and her previous job as a club dancer.

agreed, she was a sketchy as hell, I've said for a while now that no one can leave home at 15 and support themselves legitimately, defo a huge back story there

benin
09-12-10, 22:17

i agree michelle is more flakey than flake...so i guess if the best candidates were in the final...neither of the 2 there now would be in it.....but what do you think about my theory about his army days???

Gaylord
10-12-10, 10:39
[QUOTE=Gaylord;341376]

i agree michelle is more flakey than flake...so i guess if the best candidates were in the final...neither of the 2 there now would be in it.....but what do you think about my theory about his army days???

Did he stay for the full term? or did a childhood trauma prevent him from doing that?

GL ;)

benin
10-12-10, 10:43
[QUOTE=benin;341582]

Did he stay for the full term? or did a childhood trauma prevent him from doing that?

GL ;)
poor fella had more trauma than a full season of casualty lol

Gaylord
11-12-10, 16:12
lol...

GL ;)