PDA

View Full Version : Gay President...

Gaylord
23-10-10, 22:00
Ireland may elect its first openly gay president, thanks to the social networking site Facebook.

The current frontrunner to succeed Mary McAleese as head of state in the Irish Republic admits that it was a Facebook campaign that prompted him to step forward for the presidency.

Two recent opinion polls have put the independent senator David Norris ahead of all other possible candidates.

Would Senator Norris make a good El Presidente?

GL ;)

Iashaf
23-10-10, 22:45
[QUOTE=Gaylord;309368]Ireland may elect its first openly gay president, thanks to the social networking site Facebook.

The current frontrunner to succeed Mary McAleese as head of state in the Irish Republic admits that it was a Facebook campaign that prompted him to step forward for the presidency.

Two recent opinion polls have put the independent senator David Norris ahead of all other possible candidates.

gaylord, yuor polls are so gay that they are anti-gay.

Why do you hate us so much ?

Can't you just get along ?

Rayden
23-10-10, 22:47
What party is he in? Seems like whatshername has been the Prez forever. A change would be good.

Iashaf
23-10-10, 22:50
a change for Rayden could be a momentary lapse of tongue

Iashaf
23-10-10, 22:58
a change for Rayden could be a momentary lapse of tongue

For the record might I state that even I have no clue what that means............

Rayden
23-10-10, 23:04
For the record might I state that even I have no clue what that means............

Ditto - what you talkin bout?!

Iashaf
23-10-10, 23:06
but it is reasonably profound.

Mousey
24-10-10, 11:24
I'm a big fan of the good senator. I find him witty, eloquent, intelligent, and eccentric enough to be quite charming indeed! I think he'd be an excellent President.

Gaylord
25-10-10, 00:22
[QUOTE=Gaylord;309368]Ireland may elect its first openly gay president, thanks to the social networking site Facebook.

gaylord, yuor polls are so gay that they are anti-gay.

Why do you hate us so much ?

Can't you just get along ?

This is they gay forum Stupid :)

GL

Gaylord
25-10-10, 00:34
What party is he in? Seems like whatshername has been the Prez forever. A change would be good.

He's an Independent..

GL

Rayden
25-10-10, 12:47
He's an Independent..

GL

Thats good. I tend to prefer them over the main parties.

Alec Horan
25-10-10, 16:29
Lets all get behind David Norris ;):D

El Gordo
25-10-10, 16:33
Ireland may elect its first openly gay president
GL ;)

Is there anything you would like to tell us about any of the previous presidents? ;)

Rayden
25-10-10, 19:58
Lets all get behind David Norris ;):D

**cough, cough**

Gaylord
25-10-10, 20:23
Is there anything you would like to tell us about any of the previous presidents? ;)

You never know...

GL ;)

Gaylord
25-10-10, 20:26
**cough, cough**

That would be in front Rayden :)

GL