PDA

View Full Version : Another homophobic rant

Gaylord
08-10-10, 15:50
Rapper 50 Cent has come under fire once again for homophobic comments he made implying gay men should kill themselves, over social networking site Twitter last week.
"If you a man and your over 25 and you don't eat pu**y just kill your self damn it. The world will be a better place. lol," he tweeted on Thursday.

Is fiddy (50) cent gay? What do YOU think?

GL :p

samlad
08-10-10, 15:56
Rapper 50 Cent has come under fire once again for homophobic comments he made implying gay men should kill themselves, over social networking site Twitter last week.
"If you a man and your over 25 and you don't eat pu**y just kill your self damn it. The world will be a better place. lol," he tweeted on Thursday.

GL :p

I tend to think that people with this attitude are afraid of their own sexual insecurities and constantly worry about their hidden desires, so make macho comments to mask this.

Just my thoughts

luther
08-10-10, 15:57
No, he's just a fuckin idiot......

Knob Jockey
08-10-10, 15:57
Is 50 Cent perhaps the former EI member Texas in disguise? He was pretty homophobic too :rolleyes:

samlad
08-10-10, 16:01
Is 50 Cent perhaps the former EI member Texas in disguise? He was pretty homophobic too :rolleyes:

Well, think of the name... 50 Cent... (50/50) subliminal for bisexual? A Psychoanalytical (Freudian) Psychologist may think so.

luther
08-10-10, 16:03

Maybe he was a knob jockey too...............:rolleyes:

Knob Jockey
08-10-10, 16:07
Maybe he was a knob jockey too...............:rolleyes:

Na, he'd never admit to that, im a knob jockey and proud :D

luther
08-10-10, 16:11
Na, he'd never admit to that, im a knob jockey and proud :D

I don't want this thread to go off topic so we'll just leave it at that so......

JohnRambo
08-10-10, 17:10
I know its easy to say GL but people like this should be just ignored as their not worth getting annoyed over, pathetic little man.

luther
08-10-10, 17:17

My my, gone so soon....:rolleyes:

I know its easy to say GL but people like this should be just ignored as their not worth getting annoyed over, pathetic little man.

You're right John, but unfortunately people like this have a world stage so spout this tripe from and has 3.3 million followers on Twitter.......

50 Cent Tells Gays To Commit Suicide | Fenuxe Magazine | Gay Atlanta Magazine | LGBT Atlanta Events (http://www.fenuxe.com/2010/09/30/50-cent-tells-gays-to-commit-suicide/)

El Gordo
08-10-10, 17:36

No, he's just a fuckin idiot......

He could be both. There are gay idiots just as there are straight idiots. Maybe he's a gay idiot pretending to be a straight idiot.

Gaylord
08-10-10, 17:37
I don't want this thread to go off topic so we'll just leave it at that so......

Off topic Luther, or do you have a issue talking about KNOB' S?

GL :)

Gaylord
08-10-10, 17:42

True, but it's also important to challenge him and nip it in the bud...??

Particularly because he influences easily influenced people...

GL

El Gordo
08-10-10, 17:54
True, but it's also important to challenge him and nip it in the bud...??

Okay. 50 cent, if you're reading this, I think you're a wanker.

luther
08-10-10, 17:57
Off topic Luther, or do you have a issue talking about KNOB' S?

GL :)

Uh....so it was on topic.........kinda...........:)

And no, not at all, I talk about, and to knobs all the time...........:)

Experienced Punter esq
08-10-10, 18:52
50 cent is a low life always was nobody really shouldn't be surprised by his comments he knows no better
a dreadful human being..

Gaylord
08-10-10, 19:23
Uh....so it was on topic.........kinda...........:)

And no, not at all, I talk about, and to knobs all the time...........:)

Glad to hear it, talking to knob a day keeps the stress @ bay :)

GL

luther
08-10-10, 19:27
Glad to hear it, talking to knob a day keeps the stress @ bay :)

GL

The ladies here must be very chilled so........

Rayden
08-10-10, 22:57
I actually found that quote from Fiddy quite humorous tbh. While I disagree with what he says, I just couldnt help but laugh when I saw the "lol" at the end. You would swear he just tweeted something light hearted.

Gaylord
10-10-10, 03:12
I actually found that quote from Fiddy quite humorous tbh. While I disagree with what he says, I just couldnt help but laugh when I saw the "lol" at the end. You would swear he just tweeted something light hearted.

Do you think he was writing in code?

GL ;)