PDA

View Full Version : Cottaging

Gaylord
24-09-10, 14:02
Looking for sexual favours in public toilets...

Is it doing any harm?

GL :p

samlad
24-09-10, 14:12
Looking for sexual favours in public toilets...

Is it doing any harm?

GL :p

It's like with anything else I suppose... if it's between two consenting adults, I wouldn't have thought so.

Mousey
18-10-10, 16:30
I think yes. Straight men and children use public toilets and you don't want them getting an eyeful. Just as I'd be offended by a man and woman going at it in a public toilet, I'd be offended by two lads going at it. Some things are better done in private.

Gaylord
18-10-10, 20:46
I think yes. Straight men and children use public toilets and you don't want them getting an eyeful. Just as I'd be offended by a man and woman going at it in a public toilet, I'd be offended by two lads going at it. Some things are better done in private.

But what about people preferred sexual preferences (places of interest), sex on the beach, in the woods, on the kitchen table etc...

Of course children should not be in the vicinity, can't say there won't be a few StRaIgHt men around ;)

GL

Iashaf
18-10-10, 20:48
I just wanted to see what cottaging was.

Now that I know, I so much more appreciative of home plumbing.

Mousey
19-10-10, 16:56
But what about people preferred sexual preferences (places of interest), sex on the beach, in the woods, on the kitchen table etc...Of course children should not be in the vicinity, can't say there won't be a few StRaIgHt men around ;)GL

Hmm, you have a point I cannot counter. Mutter mutter.