PDA

View Full Version : Bratislava?

click n pick
13-09-10, 17:09
guys n girls im off to bratislava next week and would like to get as much info/feedback as possible.
where to go dos n donts.. best bars..clubs etc. i can look on the web all i want but personal experience is always ze best :)
sex niteclubs!;)
thanking all in advance..click
mods i hope this is in right form..

Cable87
13-09-10, 17:20
I haven't made it to Bratislava just yet, but have fun over there! I imagine there's some folks around here that have been over there, so someone should be able to advise you! Happy punting! :)

boggerboy
13-09-10, 18:48
Was there a couple of years ago. The scene is not as public as in Prague. Titty bars and the like though I wasn't looking too hard for brothels etc.

PS You know the game isn't in Bratislava, don't you...? ;)

click n pick
13-09-10, 19:32
I haven't made it to Bratislava just yet, but have fun over there! I imagine there's some folks around here that have been over there, so someone should be able to advise you! Happy punting! :)

ya i imagine the same.. audi usualy has the heads up on this Q! I WAS in salou not long ago and looked up what was in area..audi had posted on this site obout a place there which turned out to be a crackin place.. it was called "privee" so thanks for that audi! :)
so come on replys.. i want happy punting :)

click n pick
13-09-10, 19:34
Was there a couple of years ago. The scene is not as public as in Prague. Titty bars and the like though I wasn't looking too hard for brothels etc.

PS You know the game isn't in Bratislava, don't you...? ;)

what game?!!:P
titty bar..tease bar!

Jamie6699
13-09-10, 20:28
Been before tis some spot for the session..... What are you looking for?

click n pick
13-09-10, 21:22
Been before tis some spot for the session..... What are you looking for?

Jamie I'm after places to go.. Good bars niteclubs sexclubs etc..

Jamie6699
13-09-10, 23:07
Ahhh Cats and Karot club (strip clubs) are both worth a visit, theres an Irish pub in the old part of town thats fair good as well.

DubJames
30-09-12, 18:33
hey guys, bumping this thread again. i'm going to be in bratislava for 2 nights in 2 weeks time. any advice on sex clubs, strip clubs, good bars to drink in, good restaurants?

any websites would be great also.

thanks

Nicole
01-10-12, 11:53
hi Click

I moved this thread to Sex Tourism section for you. You may get more replies here.
xx