PDA

View Full Version : Now thats fast..

JAMESCORK
11-08-10, 13:32
I haven’t been reviewing for a while but have come back on the scene lately. Before reviews took usually 12 hours to appear, if at all, (ouch... did that hurt) now they are up in minutes. Be Jaysus lads she has ye working hard. Slow down will ye I cant keep up. Hee Hee.

Fair dues guys…..cheers.

Jimbo.

samlad
11-08-10, 13:39
I haven’t been reviewing for a while but have come back on the scene lately. Before reviews took usually 12 hours to appear, if at all, (ouch... did that hurt) now they are up in minutes. Be Jaysus lads she has ye working hard. Slow down will ye I cant keep up. Hee Hee.

Fair dues guys…..cheers.

Jimbo.

Haha! The whips are cracking hard at E-I now, James! ;)

thehighwayman
11-08-10, 13:48
Were reasl sharp shooters around here :D

We might spoil you too much. Someone will come along some day and say I put up a review 5 minutes ago what's taking you so long :D

benin
11-08-10, 13:52
my review of jessica took nearly 11 minutes to be posted and the point i would like to make is (mmmm jessica bennys mind strays to thoughts of that red dress) never mind.

JAMESCORK
11-08-10, 13:55
HWM you were faster than shit off a shovel. I was popping in to see If a review I wrote last night was up and not only was it up but the one I did a minute before was up too. Holy shit. But you are right, you are shooting yourselves in the foot. We will get to expect this service.

Whispers: Slow down guys it'll come back and slap ye in the kisser.

JAMESCORK
11-08-10, 13:56
my review of jessica took nearly 11 minutes to be posted and the point i would like to make is (mmmm jessica bennys mind strays to thoughts of that red dress) never mind.

Pussyman is that really you....

benin
11-08-10, 13:59
Pussyman is that really you....

as true as amy is a girl tis me..and as wellhungchap would say...deedin tis

JAMESCORK
11-08-10, 14:04
So you took a week off just to fcuk JJ twice. Jeeze that girl has you exactly where she wants you, ya wimp. Red dress indeed. Well no one really missed you. Youre goodbye thread went off topic and turned into a fight. Debest and I got engaged and the wedding is next spring. Oh I have so much news for ya I could go on all day.

Oh and one more thing...this is impportant....threads going off topic is a serious no no at the mo so watch that one.

Oooops, did I just take this off topic. Sorry Ber. Lol.

benin
11-08-10, 14:12
So you took a week off just to fcuk JJ twice. Jeeze that girl has you exactly where she wants you, ya wimp. Red dress indeed. Well no one really missed you. Youre goodbye thread went off topic and turned into a fight. Debest and I got engaged and the wedding is next spring. Oh I have so much news for ya I could go on all day.

Oh and one more thing...this is impportant....threads going off topic is a serious no no at the mo so watch that one.

Oooops, did I just take this off topic. Sorry Ber. Lol.
tis ok im only posting a few times i wont be back fully for a few weeks(my thread was goodbye for now so ppl would know i was returning)...and i NEVER would dream of taking a thread off topic ... and you have not seen jj in the red dres...and then out of it mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm jessica.

p.s why is amy calling you girls names jimbop?

JAMESCORK
11-08-10, 14:31
Not too sure. I think she is jealous of my masculinity.

benin
11-08-10, 14:40
Not too sure. I think she is jealous of my masculinity.

maybe she likes cork men who hump furniture and work packing vending machines with coke and crisps in a gym?

aml
11-08-10, 14:41
maybe she likes cork men who hump furniture and work packing vending machines with coke and crisps in a gym?

Oh no your'e back,balls....

benin
11-08-10, 14:51
Oh no your'e back,balls....

what about my back and my balls amy?...jj took good care of them thanks for asking

aml
11-08-10, 14:53
what about my back and my balls amy?...jj took good care of them thanks for asking

How'd you escape the basement,i haven't got my ransom money yet:D:D:D

JAMESCORK
11-08-10, 15:10
Amy I'm outta here and I suggest you do the same. Ben has moved from pussy pics to jj. Have you noticed how jj is in virtually all his posts since his return. Baaaarf.

aml
11-08-10, 15:13
Amy I'm outta here and I suggest you do the same. Ben has moved from pussy pics to jj. Have you noticed how jj is in virtually all his posts since his return. Baaaarf.

Makes me sick too janine...

benin
11-08-10, 15:13

at the request of james i am going to post pics of cats...i was going to stop but he asked me to so....

http://www.cat-showcase.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/Cats-Dance-Competition.jpg

aml
11-08-10, 15:15
I request this to be moved to the soap opera section,gone seriouslly way off topic....

benin
11-08-10, 15:20
I request this to be moved to the soap opera section,gone seriouslly way off topic....

i agree...ffs james what are you at...leading amy astray

aml
11-08-10, 15:23
i agree...ffs james what are you at...leading amy astray

He has had a sex change she likes to be referred as janine now....

benin
11-08-10, 15:25
He has had a sex change she likes to be referred as janine now....

amy what you talking about?..james was julie b4 the sex change...sure everyone knows that

aml
11-08-10, 15:30
amy what you talking about?..james was julie b4 the sex change...sure everyone knows that

Actually that explains a lot,thanks for the info....

JAMESCORK
11-08-10, 15:41
Ye are pathetic the two of ye. If you think thre general public are going to switch from Jimbop to Julie or Janine ye are seriuosly deluded. Amy - half of EI are now calling you Amy and this is irreversable so get over it. Benny you're a pussy and you have to live with this. And this is all done by me on s whim. I love it ye suckers. I don't care where they move this thread to, I will have said my piece. Ha!

I'm working on Donna but with little sucess so far.