PDA

View Full Version : The boilerhouse?

roryo
13-07-10, 13:49
What is the boilerhouse..and what happens there?

Gaylord
13-07-10, 16:27
It's a sauna on crane lane near the Olympia theatre Dublin. It's for men only (bisexual/gay & whatever)...

What's goes on there is a bit of how's your father if you get what I mean, well at least I hope you do :). It's very clean and well organised ie. fitted out with steam room/sauna/hottub/showers/ restrooms/ coffee bar etc.

I hope this helps?

GL :)

JohnRambo
13-07-10, 16:29
It's a sauna on crane lane near the Olympia theatre Dublin. It's for men only (bisexual/gay & whatever)...

What's goes on there is a bit of how's your father if you get what I mean, well at least I hope you do :). It's very clean and well organised ie. fitted out with steam room/sauna/hottub/showers/ restrooms/ coffee bar etc.

I hope this helps?

Why cant the straight community be as cool as the gay community when it comes to sex? :)

thehighwayman
13-07-10, 18:44
It would be great if there was a straight place like that. Naked women, showers, steam room, sauna, hottub :)

vampirejackie
13-07-10, 18:51
It would be great if there was a straight place like that. Naked women, showers, steam room, sauna, hottub :)

I thought there was?

Gaylord
13-07-10, 20:02
Where you don't have to pay for the sex VJ?

wanted the best 69
16-07-10, 17:45
:D:D:D:D:D:D:Dnow you have got it, there are straight places but, fun everytime i hit one it costs, strange that??????????

Gaylord
16-07-10, 19:37
Oh right, so nowhere without having to pay...

Do you think there may be a market for a non paying sauna to have sex (MF)?

GL

Gaylord
20-07-10, 03:30
What is the boilerhouse..and what happens there?

Have you been yet Roryo???

GL

vampirejackie
20-07-10, 11:29
Where you don't have to pay for the sex VJ?

Yes GL :) ...

fiatpunter
20-07-10, 16:49
Why cant the straight community be as cool as the gay community when it comes to sex? :)

Because the "straight community" means women are involved. Women with a casual attitude to sex are far fewer on the ground than men of the same attitude.

I assume there are no lesbian boilerhouses?

Gaylord
20-07-10, 22:04
Yes GL :) ...

Hey VJ,

How popular are they? always wanted to be a sauna business owner but never thought that women were in to (sex) saunas..or are they more for couples?

GL

smithsheldon
21-07-10, 08:14
so would it be a sort of swinging sauna? Ha would be interested to see one of these see what goes on and how they are set-up

I imagine being the prudish state we are with things like this planning authorities and health and safety would crawl up your arse just to create barriers against it. But I would like to see it happen all the same.

fiatpunter
21-07-10, 09:42
health and safety would crawl up your arse

Quite true.

vampirejackie
21-07-10, 12:02
Hey VJ,

How popular are they? always wanted to be a sauna business owner but never thought that women were in to (sex) saunas..or are they more for couples?

GL

most swinging clubs are like this, saunas, jaccuzis etc, you pay to get into the club, and then anything goes, when u ask, no is still a no, its not a guarnatteed shag for anyone, but you can watch

Gaylord
23-07-10, 01:54
Oh ic, that's where they have their meetings, I forgot about the swingers clubs. Thanks for that.

GL ;)