PDA

View Full Version : Make a Contribution

Gaylord
08-07-10, 23:15
Feel free to post and start the discussion or just ask questions?

GL :)

El Gordo
09-07-10, 12:44
I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I'll try.

Do you think of Oscar Wilde as gay or bi? I've often heard him described as gay, but usually think of him as having been bisexual.

Jasmin
09-07-10, 14:26
I have a question :p
I was in Madrid few days ago and happened to go to the gay pride parade and I noticed how gays take pride in how well they look. I mean, even the older ones you can see that they work out seriosly.
Are gays more interested in physical appearance than straights?

anon361
09-07-10, 14:36
I was in Madrid few days ago and happened to go to the gay pride parade and I noticed how gays take pride in how well they look. I mean, even the older ones you can see that they work out seriosly.
I suppose they don't have their wives nagging them about going to the gym again instead of staying home minding the kids so she can go get her hair done :rolleyes: Men are so much easier to live with I reckon, far less demanding :confused:

El Gordo
09-07-10, 14:56

Also, Spanish people in general dress much better than, for example, Irish people. So I would guess a Spanish gay pride festival would be full of people who give a lot of attention to how they look.

Gaylord
09-07-10, 23:18
I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I'll try.

Do you think of Oscar Wilde as gay or bi? I've often heard him described as gay, but usually think of him as having been bisexual.

Well, he did father 2 children, so I guess you could say that he was a bi man who awoke to his true desires! & began living a gay lifestyle with Bosie..

GL ;)

Gaylord
09-07-10, 23:22

The Gay scene is VERY superficial..you could say that the muscles substitute other things missing in their life (all that time in the gym makes for a dull boy). Although nowadays you could easily mistake a hetro boy for a gay boy with all the high/low lights and fake tan...What's that all about :confused:

Personally I like my man as natural as possible defined/toned with no products/colouring in his hair :p

GL

Rayden
09-07-10, 23:31
Yeah i get totally weirded out when i see straight guys with fake tan, plucked eyebrows and all that other madness. Its that whole meterosexual thing taken way too far for my liking. a little is OK but just dont over do it.

Gaylord
12-07-10, 02:39
Yes everyone looks like umpa lumpa's these day's...lol

GL :)

http://www.thereheis.com/nucleus3.22/media/gallery/20090331-umpalumpa.jpg