PDA

View Full Version : Gay Hollywood

Gaylord
02-07-10, 19:14
Why do you think it is still unacceptable to be openly gay in Hollywood (on screen)?

GL

rimmerguy
02-07-10, 19:28
I'd guess that as homosexuality is viewed as being wrong by the Jews , and as Jews yield a lot of power in Hollywood , there is very little gay content in mainstream cinema

Gaylord
04-07-10, 02:37
So the persecuted are now the persecutors?

GL

Rayden
04-07-10, 20:34
i would doubt it is just the Jews. I always thought hollywood was liberal when it came to homosexuality.

Doozer
04-07-10, 20:37
Its harder to make a sex symbol if he is shagging guys (women want to be able to think that they can shag him) Also if harder to be romatic belivable with a leading lady if we all know its teh co star he wants to shag

Doozer
04-07-10, 20:38
Sorry I missed the on screen part. Whats her face Jodie Foster is openly gay Ruper Everett and im sure many many more too, but I dont read teh girly mags so I wouldnt know who is or who isnt unless they are as camp as fuck

Waterford Masseur
05-07-10, 00:25
So Doozer, you wouldn't fancy an attractive woman because she was sleeping with another woman? How do you know that women don't have similar fantasy?

Andrew x

Doozer
05-07-10, 09:11
So Doozer, you wouldn't fancy an attractive woman because she was sleeping with another woman? How do you know that women don't have similar fantasy?

Andrew x

Andrew I wasnt talking about me personally but Hollywood and teh American fanbase in general. Sure I wouldnt care if a lesbian was in a movie If she is hot enough Ill still fantasisie about her(she can always bring her girlfriend I wont mind at all)