PDA

View Full Version : Are Gay men more openminded about sex?

Gaylord
23-06-10, 09:58
Are Gay men more open minded about sex? If so, why?

These questions are by no means phrased to exclude anyone else in the LGBT community, feel free to jump in...

GL :scared:

Doozer
23-06-10, 14:21
Are Gay men more open minded about sex? If so, why?

These questions are by no means phrased to exclude anyone else in the LGBT community, feel free to jump in...

GL :scared:

Im sure ye are on the likes of Anal and gay marrigae, but Im sure moist of ye are the same as the rest of us

Rayden
23-06-10, 19:58
id say it is probably more even than ppl think. Maybe gay ppl are slightly more open sexually. Speaking for myself tho im bisexual and would consider myself quite open minded when it comes to sex.

Doozer
23-06-10, 20:01
More open though in what way?

Rayden
23-06-10, 20:42
more open in wanting to try new things, talking about what they like or at least thats the impression i get from having watched queer as folk. Maybe because it is 2 ppl of the same sex there is more familiarity and therefore it may be easier to open up to a sexual partner.

Alec Horan
23-06-10, 21:55
gay men are total sluts- way more so than gay women

"Gay author Gabriel Rotello notes the perspective of many gays that "Gay liberation was founded . . . on a 'sexual brotherhood of promiscuity,' and any abandonment of that promiscuity would amount to a 'communal betrayal of gargantuan proportions.'" Rotello's perception of gay promiscuity, which he criticizes, is consistent with survey results. A far-ranging study of homosexual men published in 1978 revealed that 75 percent of self-identified, white, gay men admitted to having sex with more than 100 different males in their lifetime: 15 percent claimed 100-249 sex partners; 17 percent claimed 250- 499; 15 percent claimed 500-999; and 28 percent claimed more than 1,000 lifetime male sex partners. By 1984, after the AIDS epidemic had taken hold, homosexual men were reportedly curtailing promiscuity, but not by much. Instead of more than 6 partners per month in 1982, the average non-monogamous respondent in San Francisco reported having about 4 partners per month in 1984.
Promiscuity among lesbians is less extreme, but it is still higher than among heterosexual women. Overall, women tend to have fewer sex partners than men. But there is a surprising finding about lesbian promiscuity in the literature. Australian investigators reported that lesbian women were 4.5 times more likely to have had more than 50 lifetime male partners than heterosexual women (9 percent of lesbians versus 2 percent of heterosexual women); and 93 percent of women who identified themselves as lesbian reported a history of sex with men. Other studies similarly show that 75-90 percent of women who have sex with women have also had sex with men. "

Gaylord
23-06-10, 22:29
So when we throw the restraints set by society (the rule book man-woman) out the window, both males and females find sexual freedom?

Are we truly designed to be monogamous?

GL

Rayden
23-06-10, 22:44
So when we throw the restraints set by society (the rule book man-woman) out the window, both males and females find sexual freedom?

Are we truly designed to be monogamous?

GL

i might not put it that way so easily but i certainly see your point GL. It seems to me tho a lot of 100% straight ppl are more uptight with regards sex.

Gaylord
23-06-10, 23:31
i might not put it that way so easily but i certainly see your point GL. It seems to me tho a lot of 100% straight ppl are more uptight with regards sex.

Where do you think the uptightness comes from?

GL

Rayden
23-06-10, 23:44
society in general imo. People seem to be afraid of being different, or at least be seen to be different. All to do with being part of a clique. And its not just to do with sex. Too many ppl are too desperate to seek others approval and so a lot of ppls goals and interests are virtually identical.

Waterford Masseur
24-06-10, 12:18
So more interested in keeping up with the 'Joneses'...?

Natural_brownsugar
24-06-10, 13:00
I believe a lot of Irish man are getting by the day more open minded!
I really like it because we see it changing by the day! And even I can learn a lot!

When I started working as a couple (William and Lindsay) I was skeptical about it... than I found out there is a lot between homosexual and heterosexual!

Heterosexual giving anal sex to girls and homosexuel loving to see a man and a woman making love together. I call it in betweens because its somewhere in between... ore they call it also bi curious.

Man to man sex its more raugh and its all about the 'real' deal. All so are gay man more open to their partners about sex. Hetro sex is often more sensual. When a hetro man ask a girl for anal sex, he is just tiered of the sensual stuff and wanna go for the raw sex! Sometimes its hard to gif it to a person and it depends on the daily mood 'a female' is in too.

What I really like about homosexual/bisexual man is that they are always shaven, so you can give them a good and nice blow job!

Gaylord
25-06-10, 00:14
Sex is sensual dependent on the person you are with rather than sexual orientation.