PDA

View Full Version : Cruising/Dogging

Gaylord
21-06-10, 01:21
Should there be designated legal areas?

GL

carlos marvado
21-06-10, 14:11
Can't see this ever happening Gaylord. You could have children innocently stumbling across these places and seeing things that they should'nt, plus it might attract criminal elements who would see people with their pants down as an ideal opportunity for rape, theft or blackmail.

Rayden
21-06-10, 17:12
this wont ever happen. Cant see the attraction of doing it either.

Gaylord
21-06-10, 18:32
Is that wishful thinking Carlos? And if there are children hanging around in the early hours of the morning 2am...they ain't so innocent ;) The UK has such places as Hampstead Heath! which is an unofficial cruising area...so why not here?

As for why? Ray, well different folks, different strokes!

GL

aml
21-06-10, 20:23
Is'nt it essentially curb crawling during the day,can't ever see it happening.

Doozer
21-06-10, 20:57
Yes some kids are out till 2 am , bloody scummers

Anyway, last time someone tried to have sexs in a car in Limerick, they man was tied up beaten and locked in the boot of teh car while the lady was gang raped repeatadly and threathend that her partner would be killed if she didnt give in,

Bloody 15 year olds

carlos marvado
22-06-10, 07:53

Anyway, last time someone tried to have sexs in a car in Limerick, they man was tied up beaten and locked in the boot of teh car while the lady was gang raped repeatadly and threathend that her partner would be killed if she didnt give in,

Bloody 15 year olds

A similar situation happened near Drogheda a few years back and got plenty of coverage in the media. Two couples went for a little private time to a well known spot where they were set upon by a gang of youths. The men were beaten with golf clubs, one woman was gang raped while the other managed to escape. Those involved in the attack were teenagers.

I think what Gaylord is suggesting would attract this type of element.

wanted the best 69
22-06-10, 08:22
m`lord, i have problem with this, if it is known, then the safety of gay people would be put at risk, there has been over the years many cases of gay bashing usually near gay pubs, also if remember a murder in fairview park which at that time was a known area for cruising

Gaylord
22-06-10, 11:49
Which is exactly why we should have designated 'safe areas', where people can cruise in 'relative safety'...

It happens anyway (cruising/dogging), why should people not feel more secure whilst doing it?

Also, would contraception, gay bars, civil marriage, EI website not have been unthinkable not that long ago??

GL

wanted the best 69
23-06-10, 07:22
m`lord
in this so called day of equality, i have yet to find a straight cruising area??????????
so, maybe it is not yet a thing for either community

Gaylord
23-06-10, 09:53
Well, that's not quite true!. Straight people go cruising all the time, they tend to do it in packs though, in nightclubs! All to often they have sex down alleyway's/behind cars etc.

Street crawling for ladies of the night is 'CRUISING'. Dogging is more of a straight thing, I think?. It's not whether 'it's yet' a thing for either community. It already happens, should it not be done more safely? for example condoms could be handed out as well as safe sex information.

If we Gay boy's can do it (unofficial designated cruising areas), so can straight people, as they are already dogging.

And that brings me to another topic....

GL ;)

TrueBlue
25-06-10, 21:39

Bloody 15 year olds

Doubt that was the last time someone had sex in a car in Limerick, btw, that incident happened in Clare.

On topic, aren't there cruising areas around the country at the moment? Not legal I know.

Doozer
26-06-10, 07:16
Doubt that was the last time someone had sex in a car in Limerick, btw, that incident happened in Clare.

On topic, aren't there cruising areas around the country at the moment? Not legal I know.

Ok Clare, by Limerick scumbags

Gaylord
26-06-10, 13:11

There are cruising areas everywhere, gay travel guides usually list local cruising sites and give good safety information (@ your own risk etc).