PDA

View Full Version : Istanbul

Alec Horan
23-05-10, 23:29
I'm off to Istanbul for a couple of weeks work soon. Anyone know much about sex services/ red light areas in Town ?

texas
11-08-10, 13:51
I'm off to Istanbul for a couple of weeks work soon. Anyone know much about sex services/ red light areas in Town ?

How did you get on in Turkey Alec?
Any chance of a report?

samlad
11-08-10, 13:53

No rest for the wicked, eh Alec? :D

bigladdub
11-08-10, 19:17
For what it is worth, it is a few years since I was in Istanbul on business but it was almost surreal. In ANY of the decent hotels, there was HUGE action going on. I remember being in one hotel close to the Airport one night (think of the short for radiator and what you would call your male offspring!!) and there were four customers in the bar and eight girls looking for business...

This scene is not uncommon in my experience.... and what quality of girls.... having a Homer Simpson moment just thinking about it!!

BLD

punterminator
11-08-10, 19:43
:confused:
(think of the short for radiator and what you would call your male offspring!!)You and your confounded puzzles!!

Is it the Hilton???

texas
11-08-10, 19:48
radison .

punterminator
11-08-10, 19:50
radison .Holy shit man...
You should be on Krypton Factor!!!

texas
11-08-10, 19:58
Holy shit man...
You should be on Krypton Factor!!!

i was only trying to help you:wave:

punterminator
11-08-10, 20:04
i was only trying to help you:wave:Help appreciated.....

corkpunter
12-08-10, 01:11
I tell one thing about turkey it is very hot so plenty of sun block.

Istanbul is not that warm though. There is almost always a sea breeze cooling it down, very rarely get over the 35 degree mark. Move further inland though and it is a different story. And yes, lots of action in the hotels, no need to go looking any further than that.