PDA

View Full Version : galway street scene?

warmcome
28-04-10, 15:04
A few of us were spinnin round the other nite. walking anticlockwise around dockrd/merchants rd
we observed at first 3 girls then just two. a fit blond arond 20, pony tail, in boots /skirt and one about thirty, dk haired, claasy dressed but still sexy as fuck. both were on the fone and not togrther. seen them talkin to a few cars. they were there later as well-not really my seen-nice though (-:

aml
20-05-10, 15:20
I didn't know that happened in galway,me being naive again.:D

bhoywonder
20-05-10, 20:42
i have never heard about any street scene in galway. will check this out but im very doubtful

aml
20-05-10, 20:47
i have never heard about any street scene in galway. will check this out but im very doubtful

I am doubtful myself to be honest, i don't think galway is big enough to have a street scene but if i were to have a guess it would probably be where the first post mentioned.

carnun
29-05-10, 21:10
I'm pretty sure the docks were a punting ground back in the day alright,back when there was an early house there.Fado Fado.

The Hulk
04-06-10, 07:36
I didn't know there was a street scene around Galway either. Can you pm where they where that night, i might go and have a look and maybe indulge as it is something i would like to try

Prickly
10-06-10, 04:12
There was a report in one of the local papers recently of somebody caught with they're pants down in the city centre. A Romanian woman was in court for it. Think she got deported. Found it....
Prostitute caught in the act - Galway Independent (http://www.galwayindependent.com/local-news/local-news/prostitute-caught-in-the-act/)
Dumb thing to do!

atom
27-06-10, 12:57
hi all. i knew a girl who worked the streets in galway around 1996,and she said galway was plentifull for
girls. she moed to cork and wored there for ten years very sexy lady,

bhoywonder
19-07-10, 15:36
i have passed the docks and merchants road a good few times at night now, and i have always kept my eyes open, but i aint seen anything yet. doubt if there is any street scene there

bhoywonder
20-07-10, 00:47
i presume bhoywonder when u say c u next tuesday u mean ballybrit.drop by clayton after we'll have a pint celebrate me cleaning the bookies .

id ask ya for a tip but i know how that usually goes