PDA

View Full Version : Fingers McCoy

mrsbrown
01-02-07, 16:59
Hi There!!!!! My name is FINGERS MCCOY and im the best finger fucker in town , so if any of you birds want a five-card-shuffle you mail me right and quick now!!

Patricia
01-02-07, 17:02
You better check and delete your PMs regularly there mr brown, as you are only allowed 50 I think and I imagine your PM box must be hopping right now :D

mrsbrown
01-02-07, 17:08
Does the though of MCCOYS big fingers make our administrator feel a bit horny, if she does then im touring dublin this week and i will give discount to you if you ask me nicely!!

Patricia
01-02-07, 17:11
Does the though of MCCOYS big fingers make our administrator feel a bit horny, if she does then im touring dublin this week and i will give discount to you if you ask me nicely!!

Oh Lord!

But tell me Mr Brown, what will you do for me that my Rampant Rabbit can't do better? ;)

mrsbrown
01-02-07, 17:22
Patricia! I would make you squeal like a pig and howl like a dog, i would give you more orgasms than you have ever had, then i would take my right hand out of my pocket and finish you off with great speed, i would do no clock watching as in turn you would do no cock watching because "Fingers McCoy" is a dab hand when it comes to pleasing Patricia!