PDA

View Full Version : Dublin Street Scene Is Still Alive

bosco30
16-04-10, 20:44
I've found myself driving through town a fair few times in the last few weeks and have seen plenty of girls about. About three weeks ago a got a bj off a good looking bird for 50 quid. As I passed through last night I saw around 7 girls around the lwr Mount Street and Burlington Road areas. Has anyone else noticed an increase recently?

anon361
16-04-10, 20:51
I suppose the good weather has nothing to do with it :rolleyes: :p
Never got the appeal, way too risky on all fronts if you ask me!!

BruceAlmighty
16-04-10, 20:58
Yeah, snow and on-street blowjobs don't mix, lol.

bosco30
16-04-10, 21:17
Fair point both of you but I'd imagine most of the "action" takes place in a car would it not?

anon361
16-04-10, 21:21
Fair point both of you but I'd imagine most of the "action" takes place in a car would it not?
Yep, but don't they have to stand ouside on the street IN THE COLD waiting for a car to come along :rolleyes:

philip6290
17-04-10, 13:12
I guess it might add an extra bit of excitement?

fleegle
24-04-10, 23:46
was around last night saw a few scebby druggies the aorund Burlington Road area 3 young girls in miniskirts and boots , best i have saw in long time but one was 100 euro so i sailed on.

bosco30
26-04-10, 13:38
Was out in Ballsbridge on Friday so walked up to the canal/Burlington Road for another look. I counted 6 girls. One was really good looking, dressed very sexily. She didnt seem druggy. Got a bj for 50euro.

dubman-29
27-04-10, 21:01
yep deffo a major increase latley, but plenty of garda around too, so careful people, i work very close to burlo and surrounding area and if working late, deffo see a major increase, of course its the warmer weather, and I think 2 Eastern European girls are working too waaaaaay too good looking to be Irish Junkies. There is 1 blonde Irish Girl, who is too good to be true, posh d4 accent, incredibly good looking and well kept, SHE IS A GARDA, AVOID! now im not talking about the blonde girl with the dreads/beads in here hair, this girl is pure D4 head, but totally a garda - I speak from experience here. Remember the signs for garda cars, ALWAYS dublin Reg, Usually never have an stickers on the back window, no reg surround, typically only 1 disc in the window, 3 stumpy aerials on the roof, typically, Mondeo, Avensis, Subaru Forester, Primera, Focus and some times thy have a gold camry too. your best to drive by if you see a girl you like, park the car up, a bit away, even on a different street, then walk to her as if your going for a walk and walk her to yoru car. It never hurts to have a scanner with you in the car or download the apps for the iphone and stick the head phones in. top tip, respect women.

Goodguy21
30-04-10, 23:50
yep deffo a major increase latley, but plenty of garda around too, so careful people, i work very close to burlo and surrounding area and if working late, deffo see a major increase, of course its the warmer weather, and I think 2 Eastern European girls are working too waaaaaay too good looking to be Irish Junkies. There is 1 blonde Irish Girl, who is too good to be true, posh d4 accent, incredibly good looking and well kept, SHE IS A GARDA, AVOID! now im not talking about the blonde girl with the dreads/beads in here hair, this girl is pure D4 head, but totally a garda - I speak from experience here. Remember the signs for garda cars, ALWAYS dublin Reg, Usually never have an stickers on the back window, no reg surround, typically only 1 disc in the window, 3 stumpy aerials on the roof, typically, Mondeo, Avensis, Subaru Forester, Primera, Focus and some times thy have a gold camry too. your best to drive by if you see a girl you like, park the car up, a bit away, even on a different street, then walk to her as if your going for a walk and walk her to yoru car. It never hurts to have a scanner with you in the car or download the apps for the iphone and stick the head phones in. top tip, respect women.

Good detailed post man, good work! Noticed a good increase in the amount of girls working and some of them are great looking....would love to get one in the car but am a bit wary...Ive been with a street girl before but usually up a lane at 4 in the morning and pissed drunk!

Wonder if you could get them into a hotel room....

bosco30
01-05-10, 19:09
Was passing through town after work again last night and saw maybe 6 girls. Guards everywhere though. I was on the bike and did a lap or two of the known spots and there was cop cars pulled over talking to girls everywhere. I even seen two lads in a jeep getting their details taken on Burlington Road. That coupled with the other thread means I think I'll be staying away.

Mac75
04-05-10, 23:58
There are Gardai everywhere in Burlington road area. One cop car started following me from the Burlington road onto the N11. I had to drive out past UCD before they gave up following me and turned back. Obviously a message for me to stay away. I used to occasionally pick up SWs from that area with no problems, but it seems that ever since those murders in Ipswich, England back around '07 the Gardai are now everywhere in that area.

easycum
05-05-10, 20:54
Interesting post lads. Last time I was out was weekend before last, there was 4 or 5 girls about Burlington, even right on the corner of Leeson St, which I thought was a stupid place to pick anybody up, very busy, though in saying that, she came up to my window when I was genuinely waiting at the lights, so bit of an excuse if a guard had come over. Ended up heading back down the Burlington and picking up that S African girl again, sorry forgotten her name, at least I know she's reliable and gives a crackin blowjob.

Anyway, I made a complete ass of myself stopping to pick her up, parking on the wrong side of the road, reversing back, doing a U-turn....if a guard had been anywhere nearby I'd have drawn attention to myself completely. So these past few posts have put the shits up me quite a bit!

Who's this girl with the posh accent? Read about her in another thread I think, and somebody here saying she's a guard? What's the deal there?

bosco30
06-05-10, 00:16
I've never come across this undercover Gardai but I know the girl from SA. I've only ever got a bj from her. Has anyone got more? What about other regulars who work Burlington Road? I've picked up a few semi-regularly over the last 18 months or so and some are well worth it.
I've always been wary of the guards there. I usually park up somewhere close then take a walk.

Artistic89
07-05-10, 21:19
Red through your messages, and I must agree it is a bit risky and they probably wont serve you if you dont have a car.
But a bj for 50 squid on the worm night would be an exiting thing of a total stranger girl- to those who had this experience- any ideas where to look and around what time and day? I tried a bit before to look for those but never met one.
Any of you know some precise or abouts of the locations? and do you just come up or they are giving you a specific sings?

Smarty
08-05-10, 21:16
Got a lovely BJ off a youngish girl Linda in a mini and high heels tonight.

OWO and CIM for €40 superb value.

Near the pepper canister.

mp.w
20-05-10, 21:37
might take a look on the way home from work

chris3545
20-05-10, 23:44
what time and what days are best to pick up girls and is Burlington area best?

bosco30
24-05-10, 12:31
You'll find girls out around Wilton Terrace and Burlington Road usually from ten or half ten most nights. They'll either come to you or you'll have to appraoch them. Don't expect stunners but some are worth the punt. Beware of guards though.

thrawn
25-05-10, 18:24
Could anyone tell me what the procedure is with picking up street girls? For instance, when I get the girl in my car, where would I typically drive to? Would the girl have a small flat nearby, or would we have to do it in public?

Smarty
01-06-10, 18:27
Personally I would approach by foot, like I am going for a walk, that way your reg is'nt on display for all and sundry to see.
I would then arrange with the girl to pick her up around the corner.
The girls usually have a few places they go to, rarely do they have a flat

Peter-Dublin
02-06-10, 19:42
What is the law regarding punters? Do you have to be in a car to be guilty of kerb-crawling? If I was on foot and I went up to this posh bird and asked if she was doing business and she was a Garda, could she do anything to me?