PDA

View Full Version : name change

Mioux
30-03-10, 09:50
is it possible to change my user name here???

thanks
M

Banjo
13-05-10, 19:47
Good question .... I'd like to do the same.

Mods - is it possible to change my user name ?

El Gordo
13-05-10, 20:25
Normally you would need a very good reason. If you have one then you should pm mods or staff.

Forrest
15-05-10, 09:44
Normally you would need a very good reason. If you have one then you should pm mods or staff.

Didn't Anonymouse change his user name to Mousie:confused: and I'm sure Liberty Love had a different user name before, but can't think what it was.

anon361
15-05-10, 10:39
Didn't Anonymouse change his user name to Mousie:confused: and I'm sure Liberty Love had a different user name before, but can't think what it was.

Nope, it's absolutely impossible to change your name :rolleyes: LOL

Forrest
15-05-10, 11:43
Nope, it's absolutely impossible to change your name :rolleyes: LOL

Its far easier to be a schizophrenic, so why worry about changing names.;);)

westcorklad
15-05-10, 12:21

I believe it was *removed*.

Forrest
15-05-10, 12:31
[/B]

I believe it was *removed*.

Thanks WCL, I can always depend on you for an answer. Fountain of Knowledge;);)

El Gordo
15-05-10, 21:52
If a lady wants to change her name then usually she has a good reason. I'm not sure that posting the old one is really appropriate.

Patricia
15-05-10, 22:04
You can PM pauli re this.

Forrest
18-05-10, 18:52
If a lady wants to change her name then usually she has a good reason. I'm not sure that posting the old one is really appropriate.

If she wants to remain anonymous from her previous profile, then her original user name should be taken out of her reviews also.

El Gordo
18-05-10, 22:30
If she wants to remain anonymous from her previous profile, then her original user name should be taken out of her reviews also.

It should be. Usually that's done, I think, but this one must have slipped through.