PDA

View Full Version : Problem with system ...

piggi
20-03-10, 22:31
I submitted a review of Chantel last night, but when I clicked the final button I was bounced back to the first screen (of the review process). I page-backed and tried to submit it again, but got the same result.

Is it just me or is this happening to other people?

Rayden
21-03-10, 01:30
yep it happened to me with my last review, though it went thru the second time fine.

Easy Rider
21-03-10, 01:54
I submitted a particularly amazing review of Colette recently, but I don't think it was accepted because it detailed an encounter too long ago :( shame, as I thought it would have been one of the best reviews on the site. Part erotic-lit, part travel guide. I spent ages writing it.

piggi
21-03-10, 02:17
Thanks, lads ... I thought it might be me doing something dumb, as per ...

thehighwayman
21-03-10, 14:42
This problems been in it for while. It's better to write your review in word/noepad and then copy and paste it to the reviews.

Westsidex
21-03-10, 18:55
I submitted a review of Chantel last night, but when I clicked the final button I was bounced back to the first screen (of the review process). I page-backed and tried to submit it again, but got the same result.

Is it just me or is this happening to other people?

This is being worked on as we speak.

Westside.

pauli
21-03-10, 19:12
Hi All,
thanks for your prompt spotting and reporting, this should be now fixed, let me know if you still having any troubles.
Pauli

MrFussy
22-03-10, 20:13
Just submitted a review of Ashley, timeout, navigated back, nothing there, pasted my comments and got confirmation...but I'm not optimistic...what is going on with performance of the site, cannot even access via my phone anymore?

Notatwork
22-03-10, 21:23
Yes,i tried to log in around 3-4pm this afternoon and site was offline,tried 10mins later and could only access a few pages.,so didnt bother logging on,so yeah me too,its not running correctly.