PDA

View Full Version : Karina, Limerick double booker

mastercock
02-01-07, 22:09
Booked some time tonight, travelled a considerable distance. I would not have chosen to go with this girl in the first place but there is a draught in Limerick at the moment and she was the only one around. Arrived at location, was told to wait ten minutes and ring back. I rang back, she did not answer. Obviously a double booking. Total waist of an hour travelling. Going to galway or cork instead during the week instead now.

zobaanzoo
04-01-07, 15:36
Booked some time tonight, travelled a considerable distance. I would not have chosen to go with this girl in the first place but there is a draught in Limerick at the moment and she was the only one around. Arrived at location, was told to wait ten minutes and ring back. I rang back, she did not answer. Obviously a double booking. Total waist of an hour travelling. Going to galway or cork instead during the week instead now.

Karina/Serena/Bruna/Erica...............different names, same girl. Master of disguise (or should we say mistress ????)

Hey lads, recently I heard a very good thing about her though..........seems, she gave Kelly a 100 Euros donation when Kelly got evicted from their Clare Street skip on 24/12/06 by the oher girls, so that she may afford shelter in a city-centre hotel for the night ------- how sweeeet, isn't it ?

My opinion about her has changed for the better since then.........after all, even these girls have a camaraderie, and Bruna certainly has a heart of gold.......

...BUT I DON'T !!!!!

Like a wicked vulture, I had sex with Kelly that night in exchange for a burger and 50 Euros....opportunist bastard that I am !!!!!!!

(Well, she WASN'T worth a repeat, but you can't get a cheaper fuck with a 25 year old girl of any description in 3 star accommodation for that little.)

Later, when went to wash my cock, I discovered a Latin buddy of Kelly hiding behind the shower certain.........naturally, I got very nervous............

"ohhhh, thats my friende, he no have placey to go, and my heart is nicey, so I help hime", explained Kelly hastily.

Everyone is being nice to each other............ and fuckin' why not ? The yuletide spirit comes alive during these days..........it's Christmas after all !

......so it is quits !!!!

Alec Horan
04-01-07, 18:41
Karina/Serena/Bruna/Erica...............different names, same girl. Master of disguise (or should we say mistress ????)

Hey lads, recently I heard a very good thing about her though..........seems, she gave Kelly a 100 Euros donation when Kelly got evicted from their Clare Street skip on 24/12/06 by the oher girls, so that she may afford shelter in a city-centre hotel for the night ------- how sweeeet, isn't it ?

My opinion about her has changed for the better since then.........after all, even these girls have a camaraderie, and Bruna certainly has a heart of gold.......

...BUT I DON'T !!!!!

Like a wicked vulture, I had sex with Kelly that night in exchange for a burger and 50 Euros....opportunist bastard that I am !!!!!!!

(Well, she WASN'T worth a repeat, but you can't get a cheaper fuck with a 25 year old girl of any description in 3 star accommodation for that little.)

Later, when went to wash my cock, I discovered a Latin buddy of Kelly hiding behind the shower certain.........naturally, I got very nervous............

"ohhhh, thats my friende, he no have placey to go, and my heart is nicey, so I help hime", explained Kelly hastily.

Everyone is being nice to each other............ and fuckin' why not ? The yuletide spirit comes alive during these days..........it's Christmas after all !

......so it is quits !!!!

a heart warming tale indeed- truly christmas has lost none of its lustre

i would like to think you were dressed as santa claus at the time :D