PDA

View Full Version : IS picking up prositutes safe

jonny
08-12-09, 12:14
lads has anyone picked up a prositute in cork recently if so how safe is it who can you recommend ......thanks lads..

Westsidex
08-12-09, 12:40
lads has anyone picked up a prositute in cork recently if so how safe is it who can you recommend ......thanks lads..

i tell you whats not safe though.Driving around and around all night becoming a nuisance to society in general.Thats not safe and it draws attention on the ppl doing it,alot of attention apparently.

Westside.

LLAMEDOS
08-12-09, 13:19

Whats the point of that type of a "pot-luck" encounter --- do your "window shopping" courtesy of E-I.
Be safe , opt for a recommended Independent girl,you also will benefit from indoor comfort,washing facilities, relaxed service and privacy. A good shag with a "clean" girl is only €100 here.

Quarterpoundher
08-12-09, 14:43
Lift with the knees and not with the back and you'll be fine ;)

Alec Horan
08-12-09, 16:06
David Pleat used to think it was safe enough.:D

Alec Horan
08-12-09, 16:07

Safe for who ? You or her ?...........or him (if thats your thing)?

LLAMEDOS
08-12-09, 16:33
David Pleat used to think it was safe enough.:D

Bizarre comment---- and a blast from the past.
I would imagine that only you and I remember him.
Cup-final day ,whistle blows -- Pleaty,-- scruffy suit,arms waving aloft ,running around like an
orgasmic duracell bunny.
How does Oddball look ?