PDA

View Full Version : New limerick girl??

medlar
07-12-09, 09:11
anyone try the new limerick street girl yet i did and shes well worth the punt

heres the heads up, didnt evan mean to pick her up was pure luck i was pulled in and she came up chatting!!

anyways shes 25 yr old white girl blonde hair from romania savage body! tall and wears black stockings and a long black jacket! she dont hang around o'curry street just the next one down she walks up and down that! not mount kennet either the oppositte direction!!

let me no how ye get on!

medlar
07-12-09, 09:12
oh ya 90 euro for full in car service

bronko4u
07-12-09, 12:22
what day is best to see this girl , and roughly what time did u meet her....thanks for info will post results of any encounter,

billynob
26-12-09, 14:35
anyone try the new limerick street girl yet i did and shes well worth the punt

heres the heads up, didnt evan mean to pick her up was pure luck i was pulled in and she came up chatting!!

anyways shes 25 yr old white girl blonde hair from romania savage body! tall and wears black stockings and a long black jacket! she dont hang around o'curry street just the next one down she walks up and down that! not mount kennet either the oppositte direction!!

let me no how ye get on!

HI MEDLER
You have number for this romania chick' she on windmill st? Love to see her or any other you know
Cheer's mate

theholeman
27-12-09, 21:45
HI MEDLER
You have number for this romania chick' she on windmill st? Love to see her or any other you know
Cheer's mate

anyone any info on this gal or wat street do she be on and time tnx lads

georgio
14-03-10, 18:15
did anyone get her number

georgio
14-03-10, 18:21
did anyone get her number. Can u pm it to me

damron
15-03-10, 12:46
Met one of these girls
She said she does not use phone